Trichotillomania (Hair Pulling) Support Group

Impulsive control disorder is the inability to resist an urge, temptation, or impulse, even when it may cause negative effects to the self or to others. If you or a loved one suffers from impulsive contorl disorder, join the community to find support and share your challenges with others who know what you're going through.

0 Online

looking for someone to talk to ..

I'm looking for someone who can talk and listen. Someone who I can text or call when I wanna pull. Someone I can trust with my secrets. Someone who can help me out. Dm me your snapchat or something, please. I just need someone right now 

Replies

Brittney_kerr_22
Brittney_kerr_22

I can share with you my issues and would love to hear yours. Hope to hear back!
gilmoregirl729
gilmoregirl729

I definitely need the same type of support. Let me know the best way to get in touch.
Shelly_24
Shelly_24

Hey people. I also need someone to talk to! Please let me hear from you!
KeepCalm_CarryOn
KeepCalm_CarryOn

Now that I know that trich is more common than I thought, I would like to talk to people who actually understand. I've never gotten to talk to anyone about my problem and be comftorble cause I have never met anyone like me. I would like to make some friends so that I won't feel so alone.
LonelyB
LonelyB

I can be that person for you.. there are times I need an ear, also...
Trichster724
Trichster724

i'm always here to talk
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • Trichster724

TGIF

This week has dragged so much :( my uncle passed away this morning due to kidney failure but i got my shift covered at my second job so at least i can have the night to myself and spend some time with my family. I need a night off for my sanity
  • Trichster724

Frank has Returned!

For those of you following my posts about my old friend Frank at work who brings me muffins.We just officially made the transition to our new work site and Frank is back!At least I was able to smile about something today :)