Trichotillomania (Hair Pulling) Support Group

Impulsive control disorder is the inability to resist an urge, temptation, or impulse, even when it may cause negative effects to the self or to others. If you or a loved one suffers from impulsive contorl disorder, join the community to find support and share your challenges with others who know what you're going through.

1 Online

Is there anybody willing to talk about this issue

:(

Replies

getbacktoserenity
getbacktoserenity

Ive been willing to talk about it, but it seems this forum is dead. Everybody is too busy pulling out their hair. :/
eybaddict
eybaddict

Yes I have this issue.
I've gotten. For a few yrs now. . But I always put my hair up
That's what helps me.
Shelly_24
Shelly_24

Yeah but what about eyebrows and eyelashes....i'm helpless and starting to hate myself..
Soccermom14
Soccermom14

Yes I have this issue and you are not alone
KitCat24
KitCat24

I can talk! Not sure I can help, but I can relate
KeepCalm_CarryOn
KeepCalm_CarryOn

I haven't been able to find anyone else on here, really does seem dead and I was looking for someone who will talk with me and relate.
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • art4life19

I'm new here Issues with disassociation

Hi I'm Art I'm new here but I have had PTSD for several years. I have PTSD from a combination of several different traumatic events that have taken place in my life not just one event. I am a survivor of sexual abuse as a child, a rape survivor, a car accident survivor, the survivor of an armed robbery and the survivor of a natural disaster. I get nightmares and flashbacks from the different...
  • LonelyB

He blames me

I've been a picker for some years now. I was abused physically as a kid that caused me mental anguish that I haven't worked through yet. I was able to stop picking for a long while but in the last 8 years I started picking again but in a much more aggressive manner. My husband has made it clear to me tonight that he is disgusted by my picking and that I'm starting to look like an old bald man. I...