Trichotillomania (Hair Pulling) Support Group

Impulsive control disorder is the inability to resist an urge, temptation, or impulse, even when it may cause negative effects to the self or to others. If you or a loved one suffers from impulsive contorl disorder, join the community to find support and share your challenges with others who know what you're going through.

0 Online

How I've Remained Pull Free for 1 Year

I've been suffering from Trichotillomania for 10 years, and I've managed to stay pull-free for over a year now. I created www.trichieblog.wordpress.com which includes everything I've tried, hair growth products, treatments, and advice from one "Trichster" to the next. Creating this blog helped me stay on the right path, and after all the hardships, tears, pain, and struggles I've dedicated myself to sharing my knowledge and research with the Trich community to help everyone get better. I'll post a new blog every Thursday, from hair growth tips, how to control impulses, advice from healthcare professionals, etc. My goal is to give everyone the courage and strength to start their road to recovery. We may have to endure this for the rest of our lives, but having control over this disorder is just as wonderful as ridding of it for good. Your support means THE WORLD to me. Thank you all <3 

Replies

Laurasaurus
Laurasaurus

Thank you for sharing!!! <3
Ericasmith
Ericasmith

Thank you and so happy for you!