The Hen House Community Group
This Group is for Hens only. A place where we can share and flock together:) May friendships grow here.
cherrychanga
The more you trust your intuition, the more empowered you become, the stronger you become, and the happier you become.
Jenna77
So true!!
serenityha
very true - now to remember that!
AmaSun
I really like this one!
deleted_user
Yes this is one to practice and remember. Thanks Cherry.
deleted_user
Totally agree.
deleted_user
Sounds synonymous with believing in yourself.
heatherhurts
Like it!
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...