TeenDS: Teen Bullying Support Group

A place to share bullying experiences and talk about what bullying is and what to do if you're being bullied or harassed, either online or offline. Give advice, share your story, and find support here.

0 Online
  • hayden1

Hate being bullied.

I am new to this site. I am 17 years old and I came here hoping someone would know what i was going through. I have been bullied since 3rd grade. I am a senior in high school and almost graduated. I get pushed into lockers and get called names and get glared at every day by kids who don't even know me. I have no friends left because of all the rumors. The counselors don't understand how bad...
  • BrownBear213

Haunting past

I am new to this site and I wanted to know if someone out there feels the same things I do.I've been bullied most of my life (starting in 3th grade) and I'm about to become a sophmore in high school. I've been spit on, pushed over, hit, and verbally abused. None of my so called friends defended me and my parents told me to not let it bother me. Well it did bother me and it still does. I went to a...
  • Riah123

Off and On bullying

So there's this girl and we have been friends for a year now I guess and then she said she didn't want to be friends and started being mean to me giving me dirty looks, in the past putting me down still happens sometimes and I had a breakdown at school my advisor saw called my mom and figured out what was going on and talked to her then brought us both in then after we went upstairs she was...
  • JaffacakesandHalos99

Sharing my experiences

There came a time during my life when I had to stop and ask myself if I had friends or if I was just kidding myself. It all really started when I was in year 3, and my best friend became controlling, a bit like an abusive relationship. She'd argue with me non stop and make me feel rubbish, and wrong and as if I was the one at fault and she would go off with her new friends. I had no one, so as...
  • ristaystrong2

I'm getting bullied

I get glared at in class all day and the one day she isn't here I actually say good and the teacher asks me why i said i don't like her she glares at me all the time and he's like i think your reading too much into it and i said no because you teacher don't want to help me and he's like well when you start accusing me about stuff i draw the line and i'm just like it's not just you just teachers...
  • happygolucky13

help before I run put of time

All my life ive been beaten up and trampled all over I am 13 and people tell me to rot in hell. Well maybe I should. Maybe I will. I need help I am lost and I dont know what to do anymore please someone help me and become a friend x
  • deleted_user

finding hope

my name is Amellia I have been bullied since I was 4 even at home I really need some one too talk too and share my story and hopefully help others also
  • deleted_user

Finding Hope

All throughout my schooling, I've had bullies. Even in preschool. It wasn't until middle school that things got really bad for me. People accused me of being pregnant and would call me names associated with being fat despite the fact I was within a healthy weight. One of the worst times was at lunch with some friends. I felt a sharp pain in my arm and I heard an eruption of laughter from the...
  • deleted_user

Welcome to the group

This is the place to share bullying experiences and talk about what bullying is and what to do if you're being bullied or harassed, either online or offline.