Teen Sexuality Support Group

This community is dedicated to teenage sexuality, and the issues and challenges surrounding intimate relationships. Don't be afraid to join and get answers to your questions and hear from many others going through a similar journey as you.

0 Online
  • Cutebomb

pushy for sex

How pushy is to pushy for sex? Or when do I know it's time for me to have sex? I want to then I don't. It's hard to tell. 
  • ThatOneCuriousKid

Confusion

I'm extremely confused as to what I am, sexually. I know I like girls, but I'm not sure if I'm a full lesbian or if I'm not, becaus there is a boy that I feel "strange" around. I don't feel anything else for any other guys at school, so I'm not sure what's going on. Please help me.
  • Nanni

Looking for love

My grndughter who is 15, is desperately looking for love. Her dad was  recently incarcerated and he was the key link in caring for his 3 girls. Her mom is on drugs and wasnot caring for the girls. I have the 15 yers old and the other two girls are with their moms aunt. My grandaughter has been talking to guys much older than her on social media and the texts that i read in her phone are...
  • mcbean333

Im so confused

I'm a 15 year old girl who is hoping to be transitioning soon to a guy but i am really confused about my sexuality. I feel like i should know by know what gender, if any, i orientate towards to. When i was younger i new i was into guys and i had no doubts, but now i keep having these feelings towards girls too and i wonder if they like me too. But the thing is im not really into having...
  • frustratedgirl

Am I bisexual?

Hi everyone I'm kinda confused about my sexuality. I 14 but I'm pretty sure I like both genders. I definitely like guys but I also constantly imagine having a relationship with another girl. I once read somewhere that you may not get attracted to another gender like you are attracted to a specific gender. I dream about guys-but girls as well. Watching two women kiss etc. definitely doesn't bother...
  • frustratedgirl

Does sex hurt for girls?

Hi guys I'm a freshman virgin in high school. I don't have an older sister to talk to and I'm not gonna talk to my mom. Any of you interested in giving me details about sex?
  • Cutebomb

SB wants me to practice

I have never kissed a boy and my step brother has told me at the beginning of summer that if I want to practice then I could practice with him. He is a little bit older than me and i have been thinking about it just to see what it's like. I have a couple friends on here that says they would like to talk but they never reply to my messages. I have been told by one who has replied that it would be...
  • kaitlynelise1

Nudes

my boyfriend always asks me for pics of my chest,I sent him 1 but I had clothes on and now he's asking for 1 with nothing on...I told him how I felt that he only wanted me for my chest,then he told me it had nothing to do with what I looked like he loves me for who I am-but he keeps asking. 
  • Cutebomb

questions

I'm kind of new here and I'm not sure what to do. I get messages that people want to talk then never want to actually do it. Just seems that way. I have questions about sex and stuff I really don't want to go in to on a post like this. Just some feelings and stuff I have and wanting to know what to do about a certain someone.  Thanks. 
  • Cutebomb

Id like to talk

Is like to talk to people about things, but there's no one active in any of these groups. What's up with that?
  • Cutebomb

New here

Hi. I'm new here. I had a boyfriend but we broke up. Just here for advice and to make friends. 
  • being-myself-is-hard

Can you relate?

hey I'm transgender f-m but Havnt yet transitioned I'm finding it really hard at school and at home. I've come out to my friends but still don't feel like I get the support I need I really just need some one to talk to who can actually relate supposed to just saying "I understand how you feel " but donsnt really. I just need somebody to talk to. 
  • I am 20 years old and I have semi vitiligo on my right thight.But It doesn't grow,so I don't have it on the rest of my body.A lot of guys ask me out but I get insecure because it feels like I am hiding a secret and that I would scare them away.It affects my dating and sex life(I'm still a virgin).Help????
  • carlthequeen

I'm unsure

I like girls, but once every blue moon a guy will come around that I like. Does that make me bisexual with a preference or lesbian? 
  • deleted_user

when did you first have sex

hey girls i was just curious how old you gus were when u first had sex? how did yu feel about it?