Sexually Transmitted Diseases - Female Support Group

Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) are diseases or infections that have a significant probability of transmission between humans by means of sexual contact. This community is devoted to helping any women seeking support with STDs, whether you have one or you know someone else who does.

0 Online
  • deleted_user

How To Live With Genital Warts/Using Aldara Cream

I just found out 2 days ago that I have genital warts. I have been so depressed since I found out and was wondering how other people are coping.I was prescribed Aldara and used it the day I was diagnosed and have never felt such pain in my life. I can't sit. It burns and stings and I wonder how I can even bear to continue the treatment for the next 4 weeks. Hopefully there is someone out there...
  • deleted_user

Genital Warts?

I noticed some itching in my nether region and wrote it off until I noticed some small white dots near my anus and the back of my vagina. They kind of look like warts. I've been with the same guy for about 8 months and have had 2 STD screenings and 2 pap smears in the past year due to a positive test for chlamydia. I have an appt at the doctor in a few days but I am really confused. My...
  • deleted_user

Does this sounds like herpes?

I have been diagnosed with genital warts, which are now all gone. I shave my bikini like, and i've noticed some small red bumps appear, these are painless and don't look like blisters to me, but i'm still absolutely paranoid! I had one of these bumps when i went for my last genital warts treatment and i think my doctor noticed it as she asked whether i shaved, then when i said i did said nothing...
  • stdslove

Hello

Is this group still active?
  • deleted_user

Terrified, herpes

I was diagnosed with severe depression about 3 days ago. Have not received any treatment, but am due to start counselling soon. And about a week ago in a very vulnerable moment, i made the biggest mistake of my life by having a one night stand with a complete stranger. I don't think the guilt, feelings of worthlessness or emotional turmoil that resulted will ever really leave me. As a...
  • deleted_user

I need help finding treatment for Genital Warts

I have had these warts for 9 months because I lost my insurance after planning my laser abrassion surgery and they want $950 down and $100 a month after that. I can afford the $100 a month until I pay them $12,000 ( over night stay for pain management) for the procedure but I can't pull $950 out of my butt. HELP I was told the creams wont work for me at this point, it has gotten too bad.
  • hauntedgirl25

Severe nerve pain

Ive started to have a herpes outbreak,ive been living with it for the past 4 years and only had 3 outbreaks so far. I try my best to keep ontop of it by eating healthy,low sugar,low carb ect...However i have been  very stressed out lately searching for work and other issues. I started getting herpes symptoms the other day and used colloidal silver around the outside of my vagina and it really...
  • PreciousQueen

Confused.

Hi all, I'm new here and not very good at introductions, so I'll just get to the point.i was raped two years ago and was dumb enough not to go to the doctors. I found out I had syphillis a few months  ago. Anyone know anything about it? My doctor doesn't really explain it well enough for me. 
  • deleted_user

DATING WITH HERPES

Ok I am beyond frustrated with dating. First of all I am struggling to find a good time to tell a man that I have herpes. Do i tell him in the beginning? Or when we date a little longer? or just before we have sex and perhaps make him mad i didn't tell him earlier? but then how would that give him time to like me for me?I have tried each of these time frames to tell the person I'm with that i...
  • stdslove

Does anyone have luck on STD dating site?

I have tried mpwh and positivesingles.ca. I have met some people. But I want to try more sites.
  • xiaoxicun

Fuyan pill ,Treatment for STD

STD, also, sexually transmitted disease, is one of the diseases contributing to the infertility in females. And there are also some other symptoms like painful urination and painful intercourse. There are many causes for STD, one common reason is having many sexual partners,and if a woman has recently engaged in anal intercourse, she is very likely to get the disease. The treatment can be very...
  • returnofthemack

Has Anyone tried Lysine?

I have been doing suppressive therapy on and off for 10 years and it seems like I am ALWAYS having an outbreak if I am not taking the acyclovir so I just end up taking it every day anyways. I start to worry about what it is doing internally to my body. I have heard Lysine is supposed to be a natural remedy so I bought some but haven't been able to stick to taking it. Has anyone tried this?
  • deleted_user

I have an unknown STD, HELP!

I feel very depressed because I have an unknown STD that I caught while being sexually active for the first time when I had oral sex, unprotected with my bf at the timea couple of days after having oral sex with him- I noticed that I was getting extremely fatigue most of the day, got painful and sometimes not so painful mouth sores that lasted 1 to 2 days, rashes and sometimes sharp pain all over...
  • imasadbunny

Thread of positivity

Diagnosed with HSV-1 maybe 2 weeks ago, and the guy who gave it to me lives two hours away and is bailing on me. It hurts so much. I have found some inspirational stories on the internet (if you haven't seen Ella Dawson's TEDx talk you MUST: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcIl-hclrLI) and wanted to create a corner here for people to leave messages of hope. I feel hopeless right now and like I'm...
  • returnofthemack

Frustrated- living with Herpes for 10 years

I am a 30 year old female that has been living with Herpes for 10 years. I have always remained positive about it and talked openly with friends and those that I date but I am finding it is not getting easier with time as I told a new person I am dating yesterday I have it and it didn't go well...yet againWhen I was younger I used to tell guys before I slept with them because I felt bad and that...