Sex / Pornography Addiction Support Group
Sexual addiction, also sometimes called sexual compulsion, is a form of psychological addiction to sexual intercourse and other sexual behavior.
10 days and feeling good - Thank you all
TomNeedstoStop
10 Days without re-visiting my horrible habbit... or if I'm honest, feeling particularly tempted. I've managed 10 days in the past, but this time it feels really good. Thank you all!!!!!
I've decided that each day should warrant 1% on my progress monitor... lets see if I get to 100!
I've decided that each day should warrant 1% on my progress monitor... lets see if I get to 100!
deleted_user
This is great news!
2earlyriser
Keep up the good work!
TomNeedstoStop
Thanks Abbie & Early 2.... I really hope one day I can look back and think, 'I've done it', at the moment I still feel as though I'm on shakey ground but feeling positive so far, I know there is a long long way to go.
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...