Self Harmers Anon Community Group
A group for self harmers to speak about what triggers them add support to others and a chance not too be jugded
beautifullie13
im a 13 year old girl and my life is a mess im failing school cuz of deprision and ppl r telling me i need to change cuz im goth and i feel like i always have to be this person that is muture cuz thats how i was raised and i have no friends and im always alone cuz my dad is in bed all day im not in public school i do pa cyber and my mom is always at work or in a bad mood. ppl rnt suportive of me. i just want to die i cant take it i have been cutting for over a year now and it hasnt gotten better and now i sometimes starve myself. i hate me i hate my life i want to die </3
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...
but it sounds like your in a tough situation. I can feel for you. The best thing you can do is never give up! And find people like me that do support you when you need help. Having to grow up too fast and being home all the time can really take a toll on you and your depression. Find stuff that makes YOU happy. If looking goth makes YOU happy then thats great! Its good to be mature in some levels. As long as u still know how to have fun and act your age sometimes. :) Not being in a public school is tough but building up a good support network online and looking for activities in your area where you can make friends is a good start. Parents will always be parents. But i really hope you don't die cause you seem like such a great person!
I'm also a 13 year old girl, I'm also struggling with self-harm, but I'm not sucidal. I want to help you, and I want to support you. Will you let us help you make you better? You can pull through this, but maybe you just can't do it alone.
x