Self esteem Community Group
a place for ppl who have self esteem difficulties
lorriejean
all my life i all ways tryed to make,everyone around me happy allways try to keep them smileing, allways saying something positve and nice to them,,,
i would always commplament someone,, just to make them feel happy,,, this is the truth,,my ex-freinds,so called i would alway tell them how nice they looked or make them feel goood about them selfs,,nothing ever in return,,i did not do it for this,,just some times even from family,,i would like to feel loved they all allway make me feel like i'm lesser then them,,
my mom,,,who love,,i always give her kiss's and hugg's we were not brought up like that,,,but sence,used to see other familys do it,,i knew it was the right thing,,,i dont get any back,,i tell my family that i love them if we are haveing a conversation on the phone,,no love back ,,,what did i do,,why are they like that not all just my mom and sisters ,,,,it's always been like this,,they dont call or talk to me
only onCe in a while with negitive talk,,,there is a positive side to being in this world GOD,,,I DONT UNDERSTAND,,,I JUST HAD TO LET THIS OUT,,,WHY SHOULD I BE THAT PERSON THAT I WAS BEFORE JUST TO GET SOME SO CALLED CONVERSATION,,,FROM MY FAMILY,,,BY THE WAY I WASN'T A BAD PERSON IN MY PAST,,I JUST WASN'T GOOD TO MY SELF,NOW I'M WORKING ON A BETTER LIFE BUT IT IS HARD WHEN YOU DONT GET POSITVE LOVE FROM PEOPLE YOU LOVE.
i would always commplament someone,, just to make them feel happy,,, this is the truth,,my ex-freinds,so called i would alway tell them how nice they looked or make them feel goood about them selfs,,nothing ever in return,,i did not do it for this,,just some times even from family,,i would like to feel loved they all allway make me feel like i'm lesser then them,,
my mom,,,who love,,i always give her kiss's and hugg's we were not brought up like that,,,but sence,used to see other familys do it,,i knew it was the right thing,,,i dont get any back,,i tell my family that i love them if we are haveing a conversation on the phone,,no love back ,,,what did i do,,why are they like that not all just my mom and sisters ,,,,it's always been like this,,they dont call or talk to me
only onCe in a while with negitive talk,,,there is a positive side to being in this world GOD,,,I DONT UNDERSTAND,,,I JUST HAD TO LET THIS OUT,,,WHY SHOULD I BE THAT PERSON THAT I WAS BEFORE JUST TO GET SOME SO CALLED CONVERSATION,,,FROM MY FAMILY,,,BY THE WAY I WASN'T A BAD PERSON IN MY PAST,,I JUST WASN'T GOOD TO MY SELF,NOW I'M WORKING ON A BETTER LIFE BUT IT IS HARD WHEN YOU DONT GET POSITVE LOVE FROM PEOPLE YOU LOVE.
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...
u shud make more friends. talk to nice ppl. if ur family cant give you wat you need, you look for it somewhere else.