Does anyone else notice a difference in sleep patterns with the longer nights? I have noticed that I sleep longer through the night and because of that have less nerve pain. I still have achey joints when low pressure (cold fronts) move through.
oh good! It is funny how we forget how beneficial natural sleep can be. @ Oakenwood Have u ever tried Valerian Root? My therepy's side effects include insomnia, so I take the herb and it helps mr get a longer more natural sleep Like MS I have found dosing is different depending on the individual. I take 2 at bedtime and it helps me get to sleep. My neuro said it was a very mild relxation herb,and she was fine with me taking it if it helped. Better than groggy, out sleeping pills. if I wake up and gotta pee i don't have too worry I'm gonna fall asleep on the pot. lol
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...
I just have problems staying asleep. Too bad I don't have the same effect, here in MN the nights are long!