Pregnancy - Teens Support Group

This community is dedicated to the experience of being pregnant as a teenager. Pregnant teenagers face many of the same obstetrics issues as women in their 20s and 30s. However, there are additional medical concerns for younger mothers, particularly those under 15 and those living in developing countries. For mothers between 15 and 19, age in itself is not a risk factor, but additional risks may be associated with socioeconomic factors.

0 Online
  • jules.liv

17 and almost there.

im 17 and really close to my due date... my anxiety levels and (according to my therapist) my depression seems to be showing more. I'm terrified of how I'm going to balance my senior year and my daughter. I'm not as excited as everyone else is... I love her but I feel like all eyes are on me now and I hate it. I'll be going to school (it's Summervacation)at 37 or 38 weeks pregnant...that scares...
  • I'm 16, my boyfriend and I are very sexually active. My periods used to be irregular but they're now down to a basic schedule. I'm 37 days late today, which is not normal. Friends, and a doctor at Planned Parenthood said it could be from stopping my birth control and that it was normal to skip one period. Okay.. but now I've missed two periods in a row.. so I've gone to Planned Parenthood for my...
  • Scared6

Any advice pls??

I am 19 years old and i am 38 days late.i went to the doctor for a check up since this never happened to me before and he prescribed me to have oral contraceptives pills for 6 days and by this August 10 i wuld have my periods but i didnt get my periods and my wedding is on 29th of august so i want to fix this prob.i had oral sex with the guy i am going to get married and his d did touch(just...
  • deleted_user

38 days late on period, do you think i'm pregnant?

I'm 16, Ive had my period for a little over 3yrs. Its 38days late. Ive never skipped a period. They usually came around 5 days from the 28 day, until a few months ago now they were 2wks, 1wk, and 11 days late.About 1 month ago i had brown spots when I wiped. But it went away quickly. Then a few wks after that I had very pink spotting/discharge for about 3 days, the 3rd day it was a dull red...
  • MMFR

Pregnant at 19

Hello everyone,I recently found out I'm pregnant. I don't know what to do.Firstly, I'm a student in my second year at university in London. I study a really intense degree which is very stressful. I privately rent student accomodation, but when the baby is due, I would have to move out and find a place to live either alone or with my boyfriend (the child's father). This can be expensive as it is...
  • hawkeye2020

I don't know.

hello, I am a 19 year old girl in college. I am 80 percent sure I am pregnant. Last October I lost my baby boy to a miscarriage. And now I'm feeling it again. (Not the miscarriage) I feel scared as all hell. I took a test yesterday that I got at Walmart, but it came out negative. The problem with that is when my mom was pregnant with me, her test came out negative. And last year when I was with...
  • chxyxnnx

16 & Pregnant! :)

Hi everyone! So about a week ago I found out I was expecting a little one! I am now 5 weeks and 3 days :) I'm 16 years old and my boyfriend is 19. This is all still a lot to take in. I'm scared, nervous, sad, excited, mad, etc. There's so many emotions that i'm feeling. But i'm trying to stay positive because I'm really leaning towards keeping my baby. The only issue is my mother who always said...
  • MiaNicole427

17 & Need Advice on Labor & Delivery

Hey everyone! I just turned 17 and my baby is due on August 15. I've finally had a chance to take in all of the overwhelming emotions of finding out and telling our families, but I have no clue what to expect from here on out. Any advice would be great I'm a first time mom with little support. 
  • CaptainBubbles

Im almost 15 and pregnant

I turn 15 in september. My boyfriend will be 16 in december. I did a DIY pregnancy test, the sugar one which ive heard is the most accurate. It came out positive. I kind of deep down wanna keep it but also dont. We've been dating for a short while but have been talking for a long while. I have the capabilites of raising a baby since i raised my sister. I dont trust my mother because she was never...
  • EarthToAries

Just looking for some friends.

Hello my name is Aries. I am 15 years old and I'm going to be 32 weeks pregnant tomorrow (Monday, May 8th, 2017) with a beautiful baby girl named Elizabeth. I've had so much trouble making and keeping friends throughout my life because I'm not the coolest person ever and some people don't like the way I look. Everyone in my town is very fake and they don't actually want to ve my friend. I've...
  • I am very new to this website but loving it so far and I am 16 yrs old and 4 months or so along. I have told my parents and the father + his family and it's been a complete disaster. Everyone is making things so much worse and I feel completely alone at this point. I see nothing positive except my perfect child inside me and I don't know how to handle this. Very overwhelmed. Someone please...
  • Tavia123

18 and pregnant

Ive been feeling a weird sensation in my head and the doctor did blood test and catscan on my head everything was fine the said its related to the pregnancy i am wondering if its just me or of anyone else has felt it also
  • brooke27

14 and pregnant

I can't belive this is happening...I'm 14 about to be 15 and I recenlty found out I was pregnant I had sex once and immediately regretted it. I'm still with the father he knows about the baby, he's my age, his family will take me in if my grandmother kicks me out which she most likey won't. My mom died when I was 10 my dad is in and out of my life so I live with my grandparents my grandpa works...
  • 14andscared

Am I crazy??

ive been struggling with depression for years now , ive been in 3 mental hospitals. i know all the cons to being a teen parent, my mom was 19 when she got pregnant with me. i feel like if i have a baby ill have a reason to stay and someone who i can love and who can love me. i once thought i was pregnant and if im being honest more of me was happy than afraid or scared. a girl at my school , who...
  • Horse_girl

17 and Pregnant. How do I tell my parents?

I found out I am 8 weeks pregnant. I have had a pregnancy scare before and when I told my dad whom I have an iffy relationship with, things didn't go well. My mom is supportive because she understands. I live with my dad's parents though. They won't be angry but disappointed.  Now that I actually am pregnant how do I tell them? They went through extensive lengths to make sure I was on birth...