Pregnancy - Teens Support Group

This community is dedicated to the experience of being pregnant as a teenager. Pregnant teenagers face many of the same obstetrics issues as women in their 20s and 30s. However, there are additional medical concerns for younger mothers, particularly those under 15 and those living in developing countries. For mothers between 15 and 19, age in itself is not a risk factor, but additional risks may be associated with socioeconomic factors.

0 Online
  • MMFR

Pregnant at 19

Hello everyone,I recently found out I'm pregnant. I don't know what to do.Firstly, I'm a student in my second year at university in London. I study a really intense degree which is very stressful. I privately rent student accomodation, but when the baby is due, I would have to move out and find a place to live either alone or with my boyfriend (the child's father). This can be expensive as it is...
  • EarthToAries

Just looking for some friends.

Hello my name is Aries. I am 15 years old and I'm going to be 32 weeks pregnant tomorrow (Monday, May 8th, 2017) with a beautiful baby girl named Elizabeth. I've had so much trouble making and keeping friends throughout my life because I'm not the coolest person ever and some people don't like the way I look. Everyone in my town is very fake and they don't actually want to ve my friend. I've...
  • Tavia123

18 and pregnant

Ive been feeling a weird sensation in my head and the doctor did blood test and catscan on my head everything was fine the said its related to the pregnancy i am wondering if its just me or of anyone else has felt it also
  • brooke27

14 and pregnant

I can't belive this is happening...I'm 14 about to be 15 and I recenlty found out I was pregnant I had sex once and immediately regretted it. I'm still with the father he knows about the baby, he's my age, his family will take me in if my grandmother kicks me out which she most likey won't. My mom died when I was 10 my dad is in and out of my life so I live with my grandparents my grandpa works...
  • 14andscared

Am I crazy??

ive been struggling with depression for years now , ive been in 3 mental hospitals. i know all the cons to being a teen parent, my mom was 19 when she got pregnant with me. i feel like if i have a baby ill have a reason to stay and someone who i can love and who can love me. i once thought i was pregnant and if im being honest more of me was happy than afraid or scared. a girl at my school , who...
  • Horse_girl

17 and Pregnant. How do I tell my parents?

I found out I am 8 weeks pregnant. I have had a pregnancy scare before and when I told my dad whom I have an iffy relationship with, things didn't go well. My mom is supportive because she understands. I live with my dad's parents though. They won't be angry but disappointed.  Now that I actually am pregnant how do I tell them? They went through extensive lengths to make sure I was on birth...
  • madison123

How do I tell my parents?!

I live with my mom's parents, but only a few houses away from my mother. I am only 5 weeks, yes I know, very early, but still don't know how or when to tell them! My boyfriend wants to tell his parents after I'm showing, but I also want to be able to have the recommended ultrasounds done ! I just turn 17 a week ago! 
  • TBG25

Looking for people looking to adopt

im just trying to find someone who wants to adopt a baby boy. I'd like to keep him but I wouldn't be able to support him or get him the things he'll need. His father (who is not in the picture) was Asian and I am biracial so I'm not sure what color he'd turn out. I'm looking for serious replays from people wh could realistically care for a child. I am also not looking for an open adoption. I'll...
  • AbbieKat

Hi, new here

3 months pregnant!!
  • candygirl06

15 & pregnant, need help

Hi, I'm 15 and a sophomore in high school. I just found out I was pregnant 2 days ago and my mom says she will not support me if I decide to keep it. my boyfriend is 16. everyone in my family has told me to get an abortion but in my heart I fell that I shouldn't. I really feel like I'm stuck, and no one will listen to my opinions or feelings about this. me and my boyfriend know it will be hard...
  • Dw1610_

15 & possibly pregnant.

Me and my boyfriend been together for 9 months already & we had sex a bunch of times.Unprptective sex..My mom lets me bring my boyfriend over and let him stay in my bedroom as long ass the door is open and we aren't laying down..When my mom leaves to go out or goes downstairs, and my siblings are outside, we take the opportunity and have sex..My grandma found out about my boyfriend being in my...
  • Babymomma18

18 and might be pregnant

Ive been with my boyfriend about a month now, we dated for almost a year before this and known eachother since we were little kids. My last period was sept.5th and we had unprotected sex multiple times while i was ovulating (didnt realize it at the time). We had planned on getting the morning after pill but got busy and never got it. Im supposed to take a test this weekend and im really nervous....
  • dananikki234

17 & pregnant. Keep? Abort?

i am about 2-3 weeks pregnant according to a at home test. i have a appointment on the 11th at the gyno to confirm but i will be going to a clinic to confirm before that because my family and i dont know if we should keep the baby or abort. my ex boyfriend is 19 and is strictly for an abortion because he said he doesnt want to be with me and he is with a new girl now and wants everything to go...
  • Novadose

Facebook pregnancy group

Feel free to join the pregnancy support group on Facebook calledLadies Makin' babies due2016-17
  • Hello, If you or someone you know is pregnant and thinking of putting the baby up for adoption, please consider us for adoptive parents. We are a loving couple with a safe home and would love to raise a child. If you'd like to get to know us, call us at 800-618-5850 or visit us at bethandkevinadopt.com. Love Beth and Kevin.