Pregnancy - Teens Support Group

This community is dedicated to the experience of being pregnant as a teenager. Pregnant teenagers face many of the same obstetrics issues as women in their 20s and 30s. However, there are additional medical concerns for younger mothers, particularly those under 15 and those living in developing countries. For mothers between 15 and 19, age in itself is not a risk factor, but additional risks may be associated with socioeconomic factors.

0 Online
0 Online
  • Feel free to join the pregnancy support group on Facebook calledLadies Makin' babies due2016-17
  • Dw1610_

15 & possibly pregnant.

Me and my boyfriend been together for 9 months already & we had sex a bunch of times.Unprptective sex..My mom lets me bring my boyfriend over and let him stay in my bedroom as long ass the door is open and we aren't laying down..When my mom leaves to go out or goes downstairs, and my siblings are outside, we take the opportunity and have sex..My grandma found out about my boyfriend being in my...
  • Hello, If you or someone you know is pregnant and thinking of putting the baby up for adoption, please consider us for adoptive parents. We are a loving couple with a safe home and would love to raise a child. If you'd like to get to know us, call us at 800-618-5850 or visit us at bethandkevinadopt.com. Love Beth and Kevin.
  • deleted_user

17 and pregnant.

Hi,My name is Bethnie and I'm 17. So recently my boyfriend and I found out that after I missed my period,(its been 18 days) and i have been having most of all the pregnancy symptoms so more than likely I'm pregnant. Although this is an frowned upon thing for a teenager and I should be utterly scared because I just started my senior year and have to way to support the baby (other than my...
  • Hi there,My name is Elise and I recently found out I am pregnant. I am currently around 6 weeks along and have scheduled an appointment with my doctor. I'm pretty sure my partner and I are going to keep the baby, however I have no idea how to prepare or what to do. Both of us are orphans, and while we are both financially stable, neither of us have experience with having kids. I also suffer from...
  • I am sixteen, and I think I may be pregnant. I was on depo around the time I would have conceived. Honestly, I am terrified. I am not ready to be a parent. My mom was a teen parent, and she was so disappointed when I told her. I am very scared. Any advice?
  • My boyfriend and I just broke up. I am 15 years old. We have had unprotected sex a few times. When we broke up I screwed around with a few other guys. My period is currently 5 days late. I took a couple of pregnancy tests. One was positive and the other is negative. What should I do?
  • I'm Dusk and I'm about to turn eighteen. I've had scares before, but this is different. I feel different from then. I have random waves of nausea and foods I used to love now make me gag. My breasts are so tender. I'm tired constantly. I'm on birth control, so my periods are usually super on time, but I'm late by almost a week. But here's the kicker: I took a test and it was negative. But I'm so...
  • rosej19

pregnancy

I am 19 years old in a relationship. I have no idea if I am pregnant, but we had sex yesterday and we used no protection (stupid I know) and he didn't pull out... how soon can I take a pregnancy test? ive never been more scared in my life. I can talk to him, but he tells me not to cry and all I can do is cry he says not to worry and not to stress myself out until we know officially. I guess maybe...
  • tkeen1

Help me please!

I had sex on November 22 and December 9. I was suppose to have my period on December 16 but didn't. I started bleeding on December 29 but it was very light and it was on and off for 3 1/2 days. I started bleeding again on January 16 and it was on and off for almost 5 days. Both times all I had to wear was a pantiliner because the flow wasn't heavy enough to wear anything else. I've taken some...
  • deleted_user

Pregnant again.

I'm a teenager and I'm still in high school. I've made many dumb decisions before and most of them were to defy my parents. Every teenager thinks their parents never let them do anything. About 10 months ago I started seeing this guy who was fairly older than me. I'm 16 and he is 21. I would sneak around just to be with him. One day, about 6 months ago, I turned up pregnant. My parents were...
  • i need help... or advice.. me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex Oct4th... and im very scared that im pregnant.. i was on birth control, but i havent been on it for a year... im scared to tell anyone, and i think it might be to early for a test.. im 16 years old..
  • My life has been hell lately. Tyler is now 15 months old and on some days I just want to end it. I am stressed to the max with being a full time college student and running around after a toddler. Today I found out that he doesn't even have health insurance anymore and that just threw me over the edge. I feel like a failure as a mother and I'm really stuck in life right now. I am about to quit...
  • NekoChan

I think I'm pregnat

I think I'm pregnat. Me and my boyfriend have sex from like 7 months and this mount my period is late. It should have started like 4-5 days ago. I'm scared. We don't use protection, he just pulls it out. I heard that there are ways to make an abortion at home, I read about the way with parsley and Vitamin C. Have anyone tried it? Will it work if I'm pregnat from like a mounth?
  • So I'm 15 (please don't judge me) My boyfriend and I of 6 months had sex for the first time about a month ago. We didn't use protection. Again please do not judge, and he pulled out.. We've done a bit since then but not full on sex and having to pull out last second. Please don't judge me. But my period is late and I'm honestly really worried it was supposed to start two days ago.. Please someone...