Pregnancy after Stillbirth Community Group
Coping with pregnancy after stillbirth
michaelamommy
I had a follow up ultrasound yesterday at MFM and it looks great. Heartbeat was 150! Last week's was 108.The corpus luteum (I think) is doing it's job, EDD is 7/25/10 according to ultrasound. According to my OPK I ovulated on or day before my birthday, wow, best birthday present I could have right now!
Thank you ladies so much for helping me get through last week after I thought the heartbeat was too low. I'm very happy to share these wonderful news with you.
Amanda
Thank you ladies so much for helping me get through last week after I thought the heartbeat was too low. I'm very happy to share these wonderful news with you.
Amanda
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...
So glad everything is going well - keep growing strong, baby!
Erin
So glad everything is going well - keep growing strong, baby!
Erin
So glad everything is going well - keep growing strong, baby!
Erin
So glad everything is going well - keep growing strong, baby!
Erin
For what are you seeing a MFM? Just curious ;)
Doesn't it feel awesome to have a great appointment?!?!! I hope I can keep this feeling for the next few weeks....