Prayer requests Community Group
This is the place to go to request prayers for families and friends. It seems we need a lot of prayers lately and I thought it would be great to have one special place just for that issue.
deleted_user
my daughter is really depressed at the moment and nothing seems to be going right for her.Id love it if I could get lots of prayers so she get strong again.
JOYHOLY
HEAVENLY FATHER ,LORD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH,LOOK UPON THIS CHILD WITH MERCY AND LOVINGKINDNESS ,FORGIVE HER SINS AND GIVE HER A REPENTANT HEART, SPEAK TO HER BY YOUR HOLY SPIRIT AND TOUCH HER HEART, YOU KNOW WHAT IS KEEPING HER IN THIS SITUATION, OPEN HER EYES TO SEE YOU LORD JESUS AND HER EARS TO HEAR YOUR 'WORD',BE A LAMP UNTO HER FEET AND A LIGHT UNTO HER PATH,I BIND AND BRING TO NO EFFECT ANY DEMONIC ATTACK THAT COMES AGAINST HER ,IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST MY LORD AND SAVIOUR,I PRAY, KEEP HER IN YOUR PERFECT PEACE AND WILL,AND I ASK FOR HOLY ANGELS TO SURROUND HER ,AMEN.
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 5 year old came forward on March 5th That another child in his class was reaching into his pants under his underwear and touching his penis each time he was in this class. The offending child and him sat alone at the table, clearly out of sight. He was trapped because he was afraid of disrupting class and afraid of the other kids, laughing if they knew what happened. The disturbed child...
-
I was in an abusive relationship for 17 years it's the only relationship I've ever even been in so what I thought of as love im now finding out wasn't love at all and that sucks my dad says things like I just need to let it go and it's insulting frankly. I let it go for 17 years just because I'm no longer being abused doesn't mean the pain and anger are gone. I refuse to let it go when I was...