okay, so i noticed that people here don't really understand the internet. not to be mean, but for your safety...
1. never use any information that could identify you
2. never communicate with anyone outside the given website unless you are 100% sure of who they are, even then be cautious.
3. never give out your personal email
4. i would caution using a picture of yourself, unless you are 100% comfortable with someone finding you. 4chan has found animal abusers locations from video clips (which is good) but other people may have bad intentions, so i'm 100% sure they can find you through a picture.
5. if you get a bad feeling, trust your gut and exit wherever you are!
6. being on a support website implies some emotional vulnerability (obviously), a dangerous person will know that already, and use it to their advantage.
not to scare you, but please be careful! think of the internet as a big city. the guy you're talking to at a coffee shop could just be being friendly, but they could also have bad intentions and are assessing if you're an easy target.
no need to be scared of public forums, but just don't say anything with a stranger you wouldnt in real life! discretion people!