My horrible nightmare continues... I'm experiencing my fourth miscarriage. I had an ultrasound on Wednesday that revealed my baby died. It is now Sunday and I have no miscarriage symptoms. My doctor sees d&c as a last resort. So I'm to wait for nature to take its course. Then I'm to try some type of abortion pill - it doesn't sound pleasant. My doctor warned me it would make it happen fast and furious with naseau and diarehha to boot. It if does't work, I'm to repeat the dose in 24 hours. Then if that doesn't do it all, she'll do a D&C. I feel like on top of this devastating loss AGAIN I have to choose my poison.....not one is pleasant. Has anyone else been through this? Please help. I'm an absolute mess.
Posts You May Be Interested In