I saw my doctor for the 4th time in 3 months and also saw another well known neurotologist while home in Phoenix. Both doctors told my husband and I that I had run out of new options for improving my symptoms. After talking with my husband and parents for over 2 months we have decided that I am going to take the next step and have the vestibular nerve section (similar to labrynthectomy but not severing my hearing nerve). My doctor and his fellow neurologist who also do the surgery have time available in February. Now I wait for insurance approval and completing all pre-op requirements. I am a little numb and scared at the same time but I believe this is the best choice for me right now. Today the weather is a little yucky and I've been dealing with an attack since waking up. I so wish I could take my girls out or play ball with my boys. I recognize the risks but I feel like I am missing out on so much. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!
Posts You May Be Interested In
i suffered with attacks from Ménière's Disease every seven days (sometimes less) until I saw an Upper Cervical Care chiropractor. My episodes would last for 12+ hours and were debilitating. It was affecting my work life greatly. The episodes stopped by the time I had two upper cervical treatments. Please look it up online there is new research on this procedure for Ménière's disease. There...
A friend sent this to me..As far as I can see, grief will never truly end.It may become softer overtime, more gentleand some days will feel sharp.But grief will last as long as Love does - ForeverIt's simply the way the absence of your loved onemanifests in your heart. A deep longing accompaniedby the deepest Love some days. The heavy fog mayreturn and the next day, it may recede.Once again, it's...