Medical Research and Clinical Trials Support Group

This community is for those DailyStrength members that have an interest in medical research, academic research, and clinical trials, as well as professionals conducting health-related trials and research. Unlike other DailyStrength Support Groups, this group welcomes posts (from both academics and professionals) aimed at recruiting participants for trials and research.

0 Online
  • Hi,We are a user experience agency and we are looking for people with NASH to take part in research interviews to understand how to effectively communicate to patients about a clinical trial.We would be looking for you to take part in an initial telephone interview to understand your situation, your views on clinical trials and your perception of a proposed NASH clinical trial study. This will...
  • Do you grind your teeth or has anyone ever told you that you grind your teeth while sleeping? If yes, consider participating in an online survey and/or contact us to set up a short phone interview. Does your partner/roommate grind their teeth while sleeping? If yes, contact us for a short interview. Help us learn about your experience by participating in the Stanford Home Sleep Study, a...
  • We at the Faculty of Health at the University of Technology want to Help people that suffer from breathlessness By finding the best way to measure this symptom – we hope to improve management of this symptom. We are doing this by asking you about your breathlessness in different ways through an online survey. If you have heart problems and wish to participate, click this link or copy and paste...
  • Dear Daily Strength Readers, I'm from a group of Psychology students at the University of Queensland (Australia) and we are conducting our Honours thesis on the topic of Infertility. We are interested in finding out more about the experience of infertility as it is extremely important to understand fully how one can cope with this adverse life experience. We are recruiting individuals who...
  • If you are 30-75 years old with Chronic Pancreatitis you may be eligible for a study on chronic pancreatitis at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia's Research Institute.  The purpose of this study is to look at how fat from the diet is absorbed in adults with chronic pancreatitis. We will study whether taking pancreatic enzyme medication helps adults with CP absorb the fat from their diet...
  • PJamela

Fibromyalgia Study- needing participants

Do you participate in the online DailyStrength fibromyalgia support group? Have you participated for about 6 months or more? Have you been diagnosed with fibromyalgia? I am interested in the descriptions of your experience with fibro as you participate in the online FM support group in DailyStrength and how your quality of life may have been affected. My name is Pamela and I am completing...
  • janelar

Survey on New Stepfamilies

You can earn $10 for completing my survey on new stepfamilies! If you have married or started living with a new partner in the past 2 years and you have a stepchild between the ages of 11 and 18 years old who lives with you at least 50% of the time, you are invited to participate! Survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BSY75TV
  • Hello! Columbia University Medical Center is conducting a research study on risk factors for forming blood clots in young women. If you are 18-45 years old in the NYC Metro area, and have experienced a blood clot while on birth control you may be eligible!The study involves the completion of a 15 minute phone interview. With your assistance, we can learn more about the causes of blood clots,...
  • Qessential Research, a leading research firm dedicated to the pharmaceutical and medical device industries, is currently conducting confidential and compensated interviews with individuals who have been diagnosed by a physician with Tardive Dyskinesia – involuntary and uncontrollable movement symptoms of the mouth or face, lower extremities, or trunk area – and with the close friends or...
  • Have you been diagnosed with Tardive Dyskinesia, or are you a care partner for someone who has?Qessential Research is holding confidential interviews with individuals who have been diagnosed by a physician with Tardive Dyskinesia – involuntary and uncontrollable movement symptoms of the mouth or face, lower extremities, or trunk area – and with the close friends or family members who assist...
  • LandDino

Phone Interviews- Erectile Dysfunction

Hi! I'm a student researcher conducting confidential interviews with individuals who have Erectile Dysfunction. We want to understand what medications patients are taking and how they feel about their general well-being. We are hoping to learn about your experience with this condition.Who:Men of all ages who have Erectile DysfunctionWhat:Participate in a confidential interview to discuss your...
  • QMMRDeborah

Phone Interviews - DVT Patients

Qessential Research is holding confidential interviews with individuals who have been diagnosed by a physician with blood clots in the leg, also known as Deep Vein Thrombosis. We are hoping to learn about your experience with this condition.Who:Men and women who have been diagnosed by a physician with Deep Vein ThrombosisWhat:Participate in a confidential interview to discuss your personal...
  • eustaquiojel

Type 2 Diabetes Support

My name is Jelyn and I am currently doing work in the field of public health. I am currently completing my thesis for my MPH program. My thesis is on medication cost and medication adherence in type 2 diabetes individuals. There are limited studies right now that discusses cost and drug adherence in type 2 diabetes patients. This study aims to fill that gap. If you are diabetic, I would like to...
  • PJamela

Fibromyalgia Study

Hello to all who suffer with fibromyalgia. My name is Pamela and I am completing my PhD in General Psychology. I have fibromyalgia and knew that when I began the journey of obtaining my PhD, I would do my dissertation on fibro. I feel honored and blessed to study this difficult to treat disease. I am interested in your descriptions of your experience with fibro as you participate in the online...
  • EndoLang

Research on Endometriosis Pain

Hello everybody. My name is Stella. I am an Endometriosis sufferer and, as a result of years of frustrating struggles with my endo pain, I have started a research project on endometriosis pain. I am interested in how we describe our pain to doctors and partners. My aim is to find ways to improve communication about the condition and, in particular, find effective ways to communicate pain so...