Medical Research and Clinical Trials Support Group

This community is for those DailyStrength members that have an interest in medical research, academic research, and clinical trials, as well as professionals conducting health-related trials and research. Unlike other DailyStrength Support Groups, this group welcomes posts (from both academics and professionals) aimed at recruiting participants for trials and research.

1 Online
1 Online
  • We are looking to speak with those diagnosed with Cystic fibrosis or anyone who is a caregiver to a child between 2 to 17 years old. We wish to discuss with them what is like to live with or care for someone with cystic fibrosis, to really find out what they feel can be done to improve their wellbeing while living with this condition. We want to know what they would like to see be done to help...
  • Penn State University Study on Heterosexual Men's Sexuality I am conducting a study in which I explore heterosexual men's sexuality throughout the life course. I am interested in general attitudes about sexuality in American society, as well as about men’s own sexual development. Based on interviews conducted so far I am seeking heterosexual men in their 60s. Participation entails an...
  • Addicted to sex? Persons over 18 years who think they may be addicted to sex are sought for a PhD survey that investigates hypersexual behaviour. To take the survey simply click on the following URL or past the link into your web browser http://tinyurl.com/hypersexualbehavioursurvey
  • Mohammad

Academic Survey

We, Mohammad Abdel-Rahman and Insu Park, are conducting a research project entitled " The Community Citizenship Behavior and Effective Use in Health Social Network Websites: An Empirical Study” at Dakota State University. The purpose of the study is to explore the drivers of Community Citizenship Behaviors (CCB) in health social network sites (SNSs) and online health support groups. Also,...
  • I'm a graduate student at the University of Texas looking to learn about the effects of CHF on patients from the perspective of a patient advocacy group. This research will help us in our studies on chronic heart failure and diagnostics for the condition. I'm looking to speak over the phone, if possible, for about 10 minutes, or to correspond online if preferred. Send me a reply here and we'll...
  • are expired.....is there any way to delete?
  • kelvint907

Invitation for Survey Research

I am Kelvin Tong, currently working on my PhD project at Monash University Malaysia. Your contribution is very important in the development of prevention and intervention programs in the future. The survey takes approximately 20 minutes. Please be assured that all responses are anonymous and confidential.What is the project about?The aim of this study is to understand your participation in...
  • Has someone that you care about died within the last five years? Grief is an unfortunate, and often incredibly distressing, part of life. We are interested in learning more about grief experiences and the way that grief impacts your daily life. If you are 18 years or older and have lost a loved one in the last five years, please consider completing the survey at the link below. The survey will...
  • Dear friends,my name s MargaritaThomas and I am postgraduate student in Heritage Management which belongs to the University of Kent UK in collaboration with the Athens University of Economics and Business (AUEB).The reason for contacting you is the attached questionnaires, which refers to Medical Tourism for Fertility treatment in Greece and Wellness tourism in Greece . Filling it would...
  • The new study Surgical Robots: Market Shares, Strategy, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2015 to 2021 has 553 pages, 216 tables and figures. Worldwide surgical robot markets are poised to achieve significant growth as next generation systems provide a way to improve traditional open surgery and decrease the number of ports needed for minimally invasive surgery.Intuitive Surgical has market leadership...
  • Product SynopsisGlobal Medical Device Market to 2018 - Market Size, Growth, and Forecasts in Nearly 70 Countries is a comprehensive publication that enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for medical devices. The publication provides the market size, growth and forecasts at the global level as well as for the following countries:Argentina, Armenia,...
  • Have you had any unusual experiences that are difficult to explain? Like hearing strange noises or seeing shadows that others cannot hear or see? Or that your thoughts were being taken away or not of your own? Or that you were being persecuted in some way? If so, you may be interested in a research study for people with similar experiences. This one-time, anonymous study is looking for people...
  • Complete this quick online assessment to contribute to research involving quality of life and middle to older aged adults with lower limb amputations.All participants have a chance to win one of three cash (Visa giftcard) prizes!Follow the link below:http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2122605/Quality-of-Life
  • Are you a woman, aged 18 or older, who has been diagnosed with HPV? If so, you may be eligible to participate in a study. Participation includes one interview that will last 1 to 2 hours total. The interview will be conducted online via Skype and you will receive $15 compensation for your time. Compensation will be sent via Paypal at the time of interview. This research is being conducted as part...
  • diabresearch

We Need Your Help!

Anjulyn Davis and Dr. Rebecca Ellis need your help to understand physical activity beliefs of people with type 2 diabetes.Please click on the following link to complete an anonymous survey that should only take 10-15 minutes of your time. https://gsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4Mh3M85DN6lH09vThank you for taking part in this research.