Male - Other Health Issues Support Group

Includes issues related to Vasectomy, Enlarged Prostate, Prostatitis, Circumcision, Gynecomastia, and STD - Male.

0 Online
  • nanovare

Help!

Hello!I followed your posts, and fully support you!I have met a lot of couples who are struggling to have a baby, and decided to work on a solution for them.So I co-founded Nanovare, a healthcare company which aims at designing a new way of testing male fertility!For that, we do need your help! We are looking to hear the stories and voices of people like you, who can lend their opinions and help...
  • Lamboman

Odd shaped testical

ok so recently I have noticed left testical looks like a mr peanut shell... Weird just seems narrower in the centre and larger at the ends... No lumps. Right one still seems oval. Any thoughts?
  • deleted_user

NECROZOOSPERMIA? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

I am a 32 year old woman living in New Jersey in the USA. I am suffering greatly and have come across a few of the articles on fertility that you have written and found them very informative but I still have questions.> > I am not certain as to whether or not you are a medical professional, but I assume that you might have more knowledge with this stuff than I do. I am married to a 33 year old...
  • So_Many_Ants_Outside

About Pain.

Well, currently due to a medication that destroys people in many ways, I have lost my sex drive and have ED. That's not what I'm after here. See, I might be able to regain my ability someday. I was wondering about pain.To urinate, I have to use a catheter most of the time. If you don't know what that is, a urinary catheter is a tube you insert into the bladder. I've had that issue for a decade,...
  • deleted_user

Azoospermic!

I am 36, my wife is 37, and we have been TTC for about a year now. I recently went to a noted Fertility Clinic and, after 2 semen samples and a blood test, I was told that I might be azoospermic.I am writing this, because I have read many posts in the Male Infertility Support Group, and most of the posts are actually written by women--wives and girlfriends. I want to provide the male perspective...
  • eddie101

necrospermia

I have diagnosed with necrospermia for a year. This condition is caused by 7 years of chronic prostatitis. The infection couldn't be cured completely and now it severely affects my fertility. I have no idea what to do with this problem. My doctors don't know how to deal with it either. Hope some of you here can give me some advice pn curing this condition. Any advice is grateful.
  • steveredman4

Left testicle in wrong place help

Hi so a little case history first: at 1 and a half years old I had a right orchiopexy for undescended testicle. They pulled it down then and pulled down the left one as well. The right one developed nicely however the left one reascended so at 12 years old I had a left orchiopexy where they discovered a varicocele which they corrected. The left testicle was palpated within inguinal canal and the...
  • deleted_user

Varicocele and Pregnancy?

Has anyone here been diagnosed with varicocele and not had it repaired and gone on to have babies?
  • charle09

Surrogacy for gay couple

The question is not so related to Infertility, but I hope I can still get a help here... we are a gay couple and we want to have a baby and care about him, but we don't want to adopt a child, we'd rather use a surrogate mother.. Please I hope on your understanding and maybe you can suggest a good clinic or agency that can find us with this program... Thanks!
  • csdraper

0% Morphology

My DH had low sperm count, motility, morphology, and testosterone. His urologist put him on clomid, and he also began taking herbs and supplements. His test results came back with 339 million sperm count!! 21% motility, which is still low but better than it was. The big problem is it is still at 0% morphology. Anyone with similar problems?? I need hope!!!
  • deleted_user

SA Results with FertilAid

So Dh has been taking FertilAid for about 4 months now. For the first 2 months he was just taking FertilAid 3 times a day, then on the 3rd and 4th months we added MotilityBoost and CountBoost once a day. In all the months of taking the FertilAid Dh did not take them everyday, he skipped many doses. So here are the results: ...
  • My husband and I are trying to have a baby of our own. We will, I am certain. But my husband is a (thank GOD) cancer survivor! He went through 4 and a half years of intense chemotherapy and radiation. We have been trying for over a year now and just got bloodwork done. The results came back that his testosterone was below average and his fsh and lh levels were high. I googled it and the word that...
  • deleted_user

male infertility

here my story. . i did my first SA a year ago and found that im having a poor result, 40%motility 9M/sperm count per ml, 3.0ml im been undergo of ORCHIECTOMY on left testicle when i was 21 due to sports injury and im having one testicle now, we did also an ultrasound and found no traces of varicocele as well, im currently taking conzace now, the doctors advice us to do the ivf, but unfortunately...
  • Orchitis is a common disease for males. However, due to some reasons, men are prone to underestimate the harm of orchitis. Whats more, there are also some men who hold the view that infection or inflammation will disappear without treating. But, the truth is, orchitis is a condition with great harm. Untreated orchitis can bring many complications to men.Orchitis, as one of reproductive diseases...
  • Clinically, male infertility has become a common disease in male diseases. However, most men do not know the reason why they suffer from infertility. Besides, they are confused with the proper treatment infertility. Wuhan herbalist Dr. Lee Xiaoping says that if men suffer from the disease, they can take the herbal pill like diuretic and anti-inflammatory pill. In order to take actions on...