Liars Anonymous Community Group
A support group to provide those with a compulsive addiction to lie a place to share hope, strength and courage with others like them; solve our common problem and help others with a compulsion to lie. We aren't alone!
Ister
Just to highlight - today we have reached a magical number of 100 members. Wow! It wasn't long ago when there were hardly any people.
Of course - many members just join and watch. I hope they didn't leave, just don't feel brave enough to talk about their problems yet.
Hugs everyone!
Of course - many members just join and watch. I hope they didn't leave, just don't feel brave enough to talk about their problems yet.
Hugs everyone!
deleted_user
I was wondering when this group was going to be in the triple digits. I took some time for a while but back and trying to active. Welcome to all the new members and hello to ones who joined before me. I think everybody should check in and say hi. It would be nice to have the whole group participate. I know I would like to see who is still around.
deleted_user
Hello to all the new and old members of the group.
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...