Lesbian Dating Circle Community Group
Okay so there is a gay dating Circle, so now i have created a Lesbian Dating circle.
deleted_user
My name's Gisell! :D I'm 16 years old and live in MD. I play guitar and piano and also draw (but I'm not that great :P). Love meeting new people so feel free to message me anytime! :)
deleted_user
Hi
deleted_user
hey :)
deleted_user
hey :)
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...