Klinefelter's Syndrome Support Group

Klinefelter's syndrome is a condition caused by a chromosome nondisjunction in males; affected individuals have a pair of X sex chromosomes instead of just one, and is associated with additional risk for some medical conditions. XXY males are almost always sterile, and some degree of language impairment may be present.

0 Online
  • Plessy22

My 1st time posting about my life w/ KS

I have KS. I am intersexed. I am more male than female, but this dichotomy gives me pause still. A whole rush of feelings came up within the last hour after starting to fill out a form for work that asked participants to write in their gender. I enjoy the freedom to self-describe, a freedom that we all should enjoy. The problem is I don't know how to describe my gender? I'm not trans, but I'm...
  • mitchness

Klinefelter? 24 y/o guy asking for pointers

Hi guys I'm new to these forums. So recently like 13 of January this year, I got diagnosed with ADHD. After 1 and a half month of hell living on Vyvanse, (23th of February) I told my doctor something must be wrong. He asked why and I replied it doesn't help me with anything just gives me bad side-effects etc. He then replied you might something called Klinefelter syndrome. So he wanted to take a...
  • deleted_user

Atypical XXY apparently

Yes that's what I have been told, I'm 47, XXY and unusually I don't need T therapy and so it is as far as the medics are concerned, it is as if I don't exist. But there is more to XXY than simply T therapy, much more where what I suffer is being ignored by the medical profession, where I have tried to access psycho sexual counseling on the recommendation of a genetic counselor and been denied...
  • researchwk

Invite to be Enrolled for Klinefelter's Research

Greetings, We would like to invite anyone with well-defined diagnosis of Klinefelter's syndrome, that have had a venous thromboemboli while taking testosterone therapy, to be enrolled in our new research protocol for a free consultation and evaluation. We are doing research on why patients with Klinefelters are predisposed to forming blood clots (often at a young age), as well as how to prevent...
  • annemr

Extra Medications looking to donate

My husband has Klinefelter's and we recently had his micro tese surgery. In preparation for his surgery, I did several rounds of egg retrievals to have as many eggs available as possible. We are now done, but have a bunch of extra medications that we would love to donate to a couple going through the same experience. Everything is brand new, in it's original packaging, with Rx stickers. We have...
  • jamfs

Am I XXY

I'm 20 years old and have been questioning lately. I have little to no body hair with the exception of pubic hair (female type) and a little underarm hair My index finger is longer than my ring fingerI have very long arms legs and digitsI have big earsMy face is feminineI am 6'1"My hips are just a little broadI have a small amount of breast tissue and inverted nipples (which normalize when...
  • elenaciobanu

How do people with Klinefelter live

Hi, everyone. I'm not a native English speaker, so I'm sorry if I make some mistakes, but I hope we will understand each other, cause I really need some answers :)My brother was diagnosed with Klinefelter 48 XXXY. He is very tall and thin. Practically, no muscular mass. He is very silent and good kid (he's 22, but he's my little bro). We started to give him some testosterone boosters, vitamins...
  • deleted_user

Hard to talk about

This is between asking for advice, and a discussion. I have KS, I found it out 1 year and 2 months ago, 2 months before I turned 22. I have lived my entire life with KS, and never knew it until last year, when I went to the doctor to have a physical. He realized things were not right about me. I suppose most of you know what the signs are of KS, but it seems as if all my past doctors failed to...
  • idontknowifxxy

T level

What is the shbg levels in people with klinefelters and what are the numbers in shbg my t level is 399 lh 5.7 fsh 8.7 prolactin 32 would those numbers be klinefelters?Thanks, I need a lot of info, I have never talked with an xxy guy
  • deleted_user

Am I XXY?

Hi. I'm 27. I have 1 small testicle and 1 normal sized testicle. I went to the doctor about this a few years ago. He inspected me, said it was normal and sent me on my way. Still convinced it was not normal I've just recently started doing research online and started reading about Klinefelter's syndrome. I found that I have almost all the symptoms, to a lesser or greater degree; large hips, tall...
  • deleted_user

Testosterone Issues

I was diagnosed at 18 and now am 37, for years I have rejected hormone replacement for many reasons. Recently a doctor measured my testosterone and is shockingly low and advised injections. It has been one week since and one of my reasons why not using hormone replacement is showing and obvious. The one huge issue I always have had is anger with rage. This is very dangerous to me because of my...
  • deleted_user

is there any support groups for k.s here in the bc

have klinefelter syndrome. have never met any one else who has it
  • idontknowifxxy

Klinefelters I dont know if xxy

Hi, my problem(not kerotype) is I was told by the doctor I have klinefelters..only by blood test for my testosterone 399 normal range is 348-1197, free testosterone is 5. normal range is 7.2-24.0..Lh is 8.7 range is 1.7-8.6 FSH is 5.1-range is 1.5-12.4.Prolactin is 32.2.I'm not tall 5-7 have a feminine face "I hear mam alot" course having long hair doesn't help.when I was young I was very very...
  • deleted_user

Fleeting Fancies

Is there any known correlation between having Klinefelter's and promiscuity?
  • deleted_user

Am I xxy?

19 yrs oldman boobs(noticeable coz im skinny-ish & for sure not fat, feel like lumps)unexplained low backpain, wide hips,all fat goes to legs stomach and lovehandles.penis is 5 inches, testicles look small but I measured them with an actual size printed cut out image of an orchidometer (not the scrotum, and without bending the paper) and got 14-16 ml.normal sperm count (42M/ejaculate), volume (~...