Kidney Stones Support Group

Kidney Stones are solid crystals of dissolved minerals in urine found inside the kidneys or ureters. They vary in size from as small as a grain of sand to as large as a golf ball. Kidney stones typically leave the body in the urine stream; if they grow relatively large before passing, obstruction of a ureter and distention with urine can cause severe pain most commonly felt in the flank, lower abdomen and groin.

0 Online

Looking for some advice

Hi all, 

Im new to the group. I had my first diagnosed bout with a kidney stone about a year and a half ago. Once everything was said and done my Dr. suggested dietry changes and drinking more water. For the most part I have made those changes. The other day I was outside walking my dogs and had to pee, we live in the woods so I peed in a snow bank. The next day I went out and noticed that where I had peed is an orangish redish stain instead of yellowish as I would expect. I am not experiencing any pain or discomfort. Any suggestions? Should I make an appointment for my Dr.? I would appreciate any advice. Thanks. 

Replies

pharmasmruti13
pharmasmruti13

Pharma Science, the Ayurveda Stone Crusher for Kidney Stone
Our Stone Crusher for Kidney Stone is purely an Ayurvedic product which totally made from herbal plants like Pashanbhed, Varuna, Hajrul yahood bhasam, Gokrush, Punarnava, Shavet paparti.It has licensee from the GMP and HALAL which gives the quality assurance. It has green dot mark which means it has only veg content in this Stone Crusher.
For more visit
Pharmascience - The Indian Ayurveda
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • KidneyStones3377

Kidney stones sitting high in right kidney.

To make a long story short, I had kidney stones in both my kidneys and I had to have surgery to remove the stones from both my kidneys.  The stones in both my kidneys were too big to be dissolved, so surgery was my only option according to the doctor.  My left side kidney was first for surgery and my doctor was able to successfully remove all of the stones.  Currently, it is a different story...
  • Tjw77

Kidney stone

Hi I had my right kidney stone removed in January of this year, my doctor told me they were calcium oxalate stones does anyone know of a low oxalate diet.