So, like I mentioned the other day, I have been diagnosed with mild/moderate endo and had a lot of it vaporized. The only problem is my RE thinks there is some in my left tube because the dye wouldn't flow through it like it should have. He could not see it though, therefore couldn't get it cleared out. So... he mentioned putting me on Lupron for 3 months to go through temp. menopause and let my body heal and hopefully dissolve any left over endo (too small for him to see) and clear my tube. I am freaking out!! I really don't feel right doing that to my body, but I also really want a baby. I am so scared and I know that anything I have ever been on causes me to get depressed, moody and ill feeling (even 50mg clomid, and bc pills). So... I see my RE Tuesday to go over everything and to determine what to do next. I am really thinking of going the natural route, helping my body via good nutrition, vitamins, and nutrients. I am so afraid of making the wrong decision in fear that I will never become preggo. HELP! Any advice? I am also afraid of being persuaded by my RE.... these decisions are REALLY difficult, and I can't help but dwell.
Posts You May Be Interested In
Hi all! This is for those of you that have or have had the same neurologist for 4 years or more. I have been with mine now since 2009. He is one of the best movement disorder secialists in the midwest. I know he is extremely busy on the lecture circuit now and in fact not taking new patients there is a huge waiting list for him. BUT.... I feel like my visits are not what they use to be. He...
theatre and I are there already. I'm having a very berry tea with crackers, cheese and cherry tomatoes and she's having a joint with some beer and we're both on really comfy recliners on thick pile carpet. we need some help with the decor if anyone is around??