we got our legal paperwork for ivf today. my dh and i need to decide if we want our embryos cryopreserved or not. we also need to decide what should happen to our embryos if one or bolth of us dies or if we divorce. we also need to decide if we want do do icsi my dh and i have a class on ivf next wed and from there we will be able to have a better time frame of the upcomming appointments. but in the meantime we realy need to sit down and do some serious thinking and have some serious disgussions about the legal side and ramifications.
Posts You May Be Interested In