Ok so I just got back from RE. IUIs tentatively scheduled for Tues/Wed of this week. # good follicles, 1 that could "catch up". ONE BIG PROBLEM THOUGH. My lining isn't getting any better. Friday I was at a 3.5 today I'm only up to a 3.6 They want to see an 8. I am to double my estrogen patch (2 at a time) and wait for the RE office to call me. If my RE wants to wait 1 more day to give lining a chance then IUIs will be Wed/Thur. Otherwise we go as planned and pray. I just don't know what I'm going to do. I feel like I'm fighting a losing battle with this round. Great follicles HORRIBLE lining. And if there is no lining then what are they going to have to implant in? If we go through 1 more round of bad lining I think we may move into surogacy mode. My BF has carried 2 healthy girls so I know she can get pregnant. I'll know more this afternoon when RE calls back with difinitive yes or no to the IUIs. I'll let you ladies know.
Posts You May Be Interested In