Hypothyroidism Support Group

Hypothyroidism is the disease state caused by insufficient production of thyrohormone by the thyroid gland. There are several distinct causes for chronic hypothyroidism, the most common being Hashimoto's thyroiditis and hypothyroidism following radioiodine therapy for hyperthyroidism. Advanced hypothyroidism may cause severe complications, the most serious one of which is myxedema.

0 Online

Where to buy T3 online?

Hi folks. Can someone point me to websites where I can buy T3? Was diagnosed last August but have had the symptoms for several years. My endo manages TSH levels, not symptoms, and it's diff to switch to another one (insurance, etc)

Tried extra virgin coconut oil and just started on selenium and awashghanda. On 37.5mg T4 daily. No longer get leg cramps and pins and needles in fingertips are less frequent but sleep very badly, squint a lot and don't feel like doing anything.

Thanks for any help.

Replies

helerown
helerown

A while back another member of this forum forwarded me the below link in the event that I ever need it. I believe she was purchasing Naturethroid through this site. It may be of some help to you.
http://www.inhousepharmacy.biz/
cd3764
cd3764

kklim

While I can definitely empathize with the shoddy care you're receiving (I had 4 clueless doctors, 3 of them endos), I caution you about self-medicating.....especially with powerful T3.

After 5+ years of participating on multiple thyroid forums, I am aware of people self-medicating with T3 and they wound up in the hospital.

After a quick review of the site helerown linked, it looks like they only sell 20mcg T3 tabs. That is an insanely large dose!

Also, please know that 37.5mcg of T4 isn't even considered a therapeutic dose.....I suspect you need a higher dose of T4.

Is there any way you could get your GP to run labs and possibly supervise your care?
cd3764
cd3764

Oh, forgot to mention....even though it does sound like your care is sub-par, kklim, please realize that it's way too soon for you to expect complete symptom relief.

Even if a doctor is doing things properly, the meds titration process takes easily 6 months and often closer to a year, or longer.

I started my thyroid disease journey with Graves' in 2007, went into remission in 2009 and then joined the 20% of Graves' patients who go hypo after remission in 2010.

I "went thru" 4 thyroid doctors before finding the thyroid-savvy doctor who was caring for me when I went hypo.

At this point, I was already very well-researched and had learned about optimizing levels.

It still took 15 months for my levels to be optimized and another couple of months before all symptoms dissipated. My situation is very, very common.
GageL
GageL

kklim, I would be very careful about where you would be obtaining any thyroid supplements as different compounders have different standards. I would never go "online" to blindly order replacement hormones, its just not a good idea. With an Rx to a tried and trusted compounding pharmacy either near you or online is another story. There are also the supplements that contain varying degrees of both T3 and T4, like Armour or Naturethroid, dessicated thyroid. Many people do better on this combo than synthetic T4.
deres
deres

I order from www.buy-t3.co.uk and I am very satisfy.
marianne2012
marianne2012

Hi Deres
I am having nightmare with t3 supply me, just wanted to check you are still happy with the site you are using before I waste any more money! Dr recommended the site but had money now for 8 weeks and no T3!
Many thanks
Marianne
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • cd3764

MiraLAX?

Hi folks!My better half and I were told to take MiraLAX and Dulcolax as part of the prep for our colonoscopies.Someone on the Graves' forum just shared this:http://www.gutsense.org/gutsense/the-role-of-miralax-laxative-in-autism-dementia-alzheimer.htmlNot only did the article give me pause but, reading around on the site gave me pause about colonoscopies in general.I think I'm going to be doing...
  • deleted_user

Graves Disease and my eyes

I am very informed about this disease and have been receiving very good care to deal with most everything. My thyroid is now hypo and I started hormone to bring things back in line. However, I have had since the beginning of this disease (4 months ago) and continue to deal with EXCESSIVE tearing. By this I mean tears most of the day much of the time running down my face or obscuring my vision....