HPV Support Group
Human papillomavirus is a diverse group of DNA-based viruses that infect the skin and mucous membranes of humans. More than 100 different human papillomavirus (HPV) types have been characterized. Some HPV types cause benign skin warts, or papillomas, for which the virus family is named. HPVs associated with the development of such "common warts" are transmitted...
I've read about Dragon's Blood (Sangre De Drago) and it's papers for HPV. I'm using extracts now but, I'm not sure if it's helping or not. The worst part of this is the friggen itch! Tea tree oil seems to help.
I've thought about suicide too, every day :( this is so hard. But, every day I wake up, still alive, and sure enough, something happens during the day to bring a smile. Even if it's just hearing a bird or seeing a blue sky and remembering that there's something greater than ourselves out there, namely God. No, i'm not going to start preaching religion but, when at suicide mode,,, remembering God is there, may help. He said that everything happens for a reason and He promises us smiles, once we get through these "trials"?
I guess I don't have any advice for you, because I'm scared too. I can offer you a shoulder, and maybe we can somehow find some answers that may help but, truly, the best advice I can give, is to simply live life as best as you can and to try to find some smiles where you can too.
You're not alone though, because your story just touched my heart and you have me sitting here in tears, wishing at this moment, that we could meet, and hug... sometimes just a hug sounds so good, just to know someone cares.
AOR AHCC- 2 PILLS, 3 TIMES A DAY WITHOUT FOOD FOR 6 MONTH = 12 BOTTLES Check with a doctor for results.
or check with a holistic doctor for a more personal diagnosis.
Clean health, meditation, visualization, organic food, water, daily exercise.
Check with a doctor for results.
STOP THAT! its not over! I been down that road you can read my journal and the hell I went though for 2 years with no treatment.
I just had my yearly check up this week 04/06/15 I am wart free no signs that I ever had them.
Do not give up keep FIGHTING! stay POSITIVE! try to not think about your warts all the time I know that is hard to do. Do things that make you happy eat better go for walks, bike, gym ect be with your friends change the way your thinking to heal your body and mind and you will feel so much better you will not have this for ever! I know women and guys that have gone though all this and have been wart free some take longer then others but you will be clear stay positive this is NOT the END!
First, I'm female (I'm 36). Second, I have the cancer-causing kind of HPV (not the wart-causing kind) - and while I haven't developed full-blown cancer, I have developed pre-cancerous cells and have been dealing with ongoing screening and treatment every time new pre-cancerous cells are detected for the last 5-6 years (and I will likely always be dealing with it).
I'm not sure if this helps or not. But I think I know how you feel in relation to the whole family/settling down/is anyone going to want me kind of way.
I'll be totally honest. My diagnosis has changed my view of the world and I'd be lying if I said it hasn't affected my sex life. I've been with the same partner since before I was diagnosed, but my diagnosis has impacted our sex life in terms of what we do, how we do it, how I feel about myself, etc. And if my boyfriend and I ever broke up, I feel like my relationship/sex life would be 100% over...I'd never want to tell someone new about this and I wouldn't want to face the rejection if they decided they didn't want me (but how do you not tell someone...I'd be livid if someone didn't tell me).
It's certainly not the only reason that I've stayed in my relationship with my boyfriend, but I will admit that a small part of it has to do with the fact that I don't believe anyone would ever want me if I was trying to start a new relationship. And without going into any details, I've been robbed of the ability to have a family by this situation.
So, I don't have any great words of wisdom for you. The best I can do is say that you're not alone and there are people who have similar feelings and know some of what you're going through. If I could, I'd find a way to give you a hug because sometimes that's the only thing someone can offer.