HOCD Support Community Group
A place to support one-another through HOCD.
deleted_user
I'm currently going through a difficult time. I have always been interested in boys, having crushes on them and such and wanting to be in relationships with them. I never had these feelings for the same sex, but a recent thought of me being a lesbian has been bothering me for months. I orgasmed to a same sex thought of a bisexual friend which I found really gross, because usually I get aroused by men in sex fantasies. This made me think I was a lesbian, and then I thought I liked her because of this when I had no interest in being with her romantically. This has tortured me for months, and I keep getting thoughts of women which I don't want. Images of their parts come into my head and freak me out. I feel naseous about these thoughts. This makes me think it's God's way of saying "You're a lesbian", and this hurts me. I want to be with guys. I never had a boyfriend, but I did kiss a guy but it felt weird, and this makes me think I'm a lesbian even more. I want to be with guys, but my brain says "No, you have to be with that bisexual friend or girls."
BTW, I'm NOT BICURIOUS, I dont wish to experiment on girls.
I've had OCD like tendencies in the past with numbers, symmetry, death, diseases, germs, etc.
BTW, I'm NOT BICURIOUS, I dont wish to experiment on girls.
I've had OCD like tendencies in the past with numbers, symmetry, death, diseases, germs, etc.
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...
Peace.