Hemorrhoids Support Group

Hemorrhoids are the swelling and inflammation of veins in the rectum and anus. Two of the most common types of hemorrhoids are external and internal hemorrhoids. External hemorrhoids are those that occur outside of the anal verge (the distal end of the anal canal). They are sometimes painful, and can be accompanied by swelling and irritation.

0 Online
  • alenamiy

home birth

What to choose: birth at a hospital or home birth? Did anybody experience home birth? I’ve read a lot about it here but I want to listen to your opinion – are you for or against it and why. 
  • EdwardSouthgate

Good Hemorrhoid Advice

After 25 years of suffering regular hemorrhoid flare-ups and too much pain, I found a lot of tips and tricks and techniques that make the condition more manageable and lessen the pain as much as possible without surgery. My advice and story is here: http://flataffect.org/hemorrhoidadvice.html
  • alenamiy

hemorrhoids during pregnancy

During my pregnancy I experienced such a problem as discomfort in the rectum area – pain, burning, and itching. These are the signs and symptoms of hemorrhoids. So does anybody know something about the prevention and treatment of hemorrhoids during pregnancy? 
  • greenturtle

Colonoscopy Fear and Hemorrhoid Bleeding

Hiya,I'm a 30 y/o male and I've been dealing with hemorrhoids off and on since I was 20/21, but definitely a bit more over the past couple of years. To give you some context, from 22-27 or so, I was the picture of health with little body fat and very active - during this time I had no issues with hemorrhoids. Life circumstances such as kids, work, etc. pushed me into a more sedentary lifestyle...
  • I thought that having the surgery would be the answer to my prayers but I'm regretting it so much. The pain is indescribable and I'm tired of everybody telling me in time everything will be ok. Fuck time, this has to stop NOW!!! When I use the bathroom it feels like I'm going to rip in half, I'm absolutely miserable and can't stop crying...
  • jasonlazy

The Story of my life

im a 26 years old guy who has been suffering with hemorrhoids for about 4 years. i couldnt take the bleeding and pain after bowel movements, so i finally decided to have the surgery. i had the surgery on 1/11/17. Everything went successful, i was sent home with colace to help softeen my bowels and norco for the pain. In my 26 years of existing i have never been in such pain. The pain is so severe...
  • ashie9213

Im in so much pain

I am 23 years old and I have had hemorrhoids since i had my son who is now 4 . Ive pretty much tried to deal with them the best way i could by pushing them back in ,but on Feb 3 the hemorrhoids were hurting worse than they ever have and the bleeding wouldnt stop .So I finally went to see my primary care doc I had my appointment with him on Feb 6 as soon as he seen it he walked out of the room and...
  • nobodysangel

New Hole Who Dis

Sooo.. I have literally never written in a forum like this in my life. And I would not have guessed that I would be doing it on a topic as embarrassing as this. Also the last reply to this topic was years ago... so I don't even know if people still use this site. Anywho... I felt so compelled to come write my experience in a forum like this because I am beyond relieved and ecstatic and wanted to...
  • mbcuddles

Help

i have been dealing with pain for three weeks from hemoroids and constiaption. I have tried fiber and creams and baths and nothing is helping. Any advice would be great fully helpful. I say it's like my but is on fire. The pain is so bad and the doctor says to give it time
  • someday01

This pain is tearing me a new buttie whole!!!

Man, I have been eating healthy. Eating A LOT of vegetables, and my hemmhoroids are still kicking my A$$! I feel a pulsing sensation, and everytime I move around it hurts!!! My doctor told me not to get surgery because It might make it worse. By not being able to hold my sh_t when I have to hold it to make it to the bathroom. I AM frustrated!!!!!
  • goodtogo

Surgery or not

so it seems I have had an issue for several years but it wasn't until last year that the bleeding started. It got so bad I decided to have a colonoscopy. It turned out okay but they found internal Hemroids. I tried self medication and a high fiber diet but nothing seemed to work. I tried the rubber and procedure and it worked for a few weeks and then the bleeding started again. My doctor said the...
  • MsLovely

Help!

i had internal hemmhroidectomy Jan 19 & just read there is gauge in there that needs to come out. No one told me & wasn't in post op info. I haven't had large bm's just small. I'm in so much pain it's hell. Just called nurse & she said try to get it out or go to emergency if get nausea. Laxatives haven't worked gave me oxycodone but they constipate u. Also have to pee every half hour with bladder...
  • dwgj18

Internal Hemorroid help

Hi everyone.This is my first post. I am 30 years old and have been dealing with internal hemorroids for about 6 years now. With only the last two years being painful. I saw a doctor and got the band treatment and it did not work. Everything went back to way it was before the banding which is prolapsed internal hemorroids( stage 2 I believe) everyday I hope I don't have to go #2 just because the...
  • deleted_user

my experience with hemorrhoidectomy

I'm 35, male. I get a lot of exercise, and I'm fit. 6 feet tall, 155 pounds. I had been dealing with hemorrhoids for 15 years. It had gotten to the point where I had to physically take my finger and push them back into my butt every time I took a poo. Also, I couldn't walk very far without one or more hemorrhoids starting to come out. Over the years I developed a system, while out in...
  • violin92

It helped me

Hi! :)I recommend this product. He helped me and many of my friends. 1 Weird Trick That Forces Your Body to Heal Hemorrhoids In 48 Hours - Guaranteed!"http://43d434slf6g-9pa5s6-h454xbj.hop.clickbank.net/