Hemorrhoids Support Group

Hemorrhoids are the swelling and inflammation of veins in the rectum and anus. Two of the most common types of hemorrhoids are external and internal hemorrhoids. External hemorrhoids are those that occur outside of the anal verge (the distal end of the anal canal). They are sometimes painful, and can be accompanied by swelling and irritation.

0 Online
0 Online
  • runrungirl

What Should I do?

I started bleeding when I had a bowl movement about 9 months ago. In January I had a colonoscopy. The results of that was that i had a"super clean and healthy colon.......and internal hemorrhoids. I do not bleed much, but I do bleed often. I am a vegan and I can go up to four times a day. Both my doctors reccomend I take an OTC pill when I have a flare ups... but I have more flare ups than non...
  • Cure for Hemorrhoids 3 Ideas to Deal with as well as cure hemorrhoids This is undoubtedly which hemorrhoids tend to be some thing truly awkward in addition to really annoying. As a result, numerous hemorrhoids victims would really like to learn about the therapy with regard to hemorrhoids. The actual cure with regard to hemorrhoids can be obtained by way of contemporary techniques and also the...
  • cag76

What am I doing wrong?

I've been dealing with hemorrhoids, including one prolapse, for years. I attributed this problem to a past poorer diet and lifestyle than I currently lead. Recently a new external appeared and thrombosed, which is surprising because I haven't developed a new one in years, I assumed due to my current very good diet and lifestyle. This new hemorrhoid prompted me to seek medical help and I ended up...
  • I'm 35, male. I get a lot of exercise, and I'm fit. 6 feet tall, 155 pounds. I had been dealing with hemorrhoids for 15 years. It had gotten to the point where I had to physically take my finger and push them back into my butt every time I took a poo. Also, I couldn't walk very far without one or more hemorrhoids starting to come out. Over the years I developed a system, while out in...
  • linda5657

this sucks

Hi all I started suffering from the pressure and pain of hemorrhoids about a month ago after a day or two of constipation. I have had these things for many years since having my children but they never really bothered me. Just about a month ago the pressure was unbearable after a week of no relief I went to the doctor Prep H wasn't touching it neither was Anusol, the doctor gave me...
  • I began many yrs ago with hemmoroids due to childbirth. Ever since then I get them sometimes a week at a time other times I am fine. I have a bad virus right now, I have had diarrhea (this is my 5th day) and I am screaming in agony with hemmoroids. They bleed. I am too sick with the flu now and I can hardly walk. Cannot think straight to look up things on what would help. My husband is picking up...
  • I'm currently dealing with another hemorrhoid flare up. I sit at work for 8-10 hours a day and it's becoming quite uncomfortable. I'm looking to buy a seat cushion that would alleviate the pressure. Any suggestions?
  • I have had hemorrhoids for a long time, sometimes i get a break from the swelling, pain and bleeding for several weeks and sometimes I don't. Lately however, it seems that whenever my hemorrhoids are really swollen and bleeding, when I am bending over to either sit on the toilet or clean myself, I will spray the back of the toilet and even a few times the wall of the bathroom with blood. What...
  • Hello, i am new to this group. I am so glad i found this. I suffer from chronic constipation due to the many med's i am on and my nerves. I take merolax every day and try to drink lot's of water. They are very bad right now. I have had these sense i was 15 and pregnant, that's when i got them, i'm much older now. Sence i take so much med's now i am alway's constipated. I also take a stool...
  • anyone try these to cure your hemorrhoid problem? Pharmacist advised that you can get a prescription for it and it my help with the relief.
  • So I have been dealing with these pesky little things for years. I think I was only 25 when after freaking out and going to the ER, because I was bleeding after a bowel movement, the Dr told me I had a hemorrhoid. At the time, I was a bit embarrassed but otherwise relieved. I felt no pain. So years went by, decades actually, with really no problems. Occasionally I would see a little blood,...
  • bb1103

Please help!!

I'm on day 5 of a external hemroid. . Last night while cleaning it I felt a small pop and then there was a small blood clot on the wipe. .. it's been bleeding ever since.. it's also been a very unfulfilled and painful 5 days... any advice would be greatly appreciated. ..
  • toby2015

Infected Hemorrhoid?

I just got back from a long vacation where it was rather difficult to control my diet. So I have been straining while pooping from being a bit constipated, and alas -- my bum swelled up. (Hello, little hemorrhoid friends; good to see you again.)This is usually not that big of a deal for me, as I'd just normally follow my "hem-recovery protocols" of having epsom/sitz baths, applying certain...
  • I have had pruritus ani for about 6 years. I tried everything I could think of to make the anal itching go away. I finally went to my dr, and at first she thought it was a hemorrhoid. I knew it wasn't. She called me later that evening and said it was pruritus ani and explained all the signs and symptoms that I was having. I googled pruritus ani and that's how I found Pranicure ointment. I was a...
  • Hello everyone out there, my husband has been suffering for 6 years now from hemmroids, internal, thrombosed, and external, anal fissure, and now anal stenosis. I will give you a idea what he went through and if any one could be of any assitance, we would greatly appreciate it. He started noticing what he thought was external hemmroids in 2001, he didn't do anything for a few months about it...