Heart Failure Support Group

Heart failure is a condition that can result from any structural or functional cardiac disorder that impairs the ability of the heart to fill with or pump a sufficient amount of blood throughout the body. It is often undiagnosed due to a lack of a universally agreed definition and difficulties in diagnosis, particularly when the condition is considered "mild."

0 Online
0 Online

exhausted

Well I have not been on the site for along time .My hubby just had cabg x4 and is now doing great.My problem is I can not get my act together .The SOB is back with revenge and exhaustion has set in.I can not even eat a meal without taking a break,have a call out to my md and took an extra lasix today because my weight is up by 4 pounds.This really sucks when you have things to do.

Replies

jrueda
jrueda

Jami,

I am sorry to hear that you feel bad, however I do no think that 4 pounds can justify that you feel so bad, have you plans to get a complete blood test? Could be anemia.

Jesus
jami46
jami46

Thanks Jesus.Have appiontment Monday
woolly
woolly

Hugs.
deleted_user
deleted_user

hello im robert and im 33 years old. i am currently going through weight loss since my pacemaker, ive lost over 50 lbs and i eat alot so no one knows why. heading to portland for help. i eat and still lose weight. had test after test and when the couldnt figure it out they tossed me to someone else. young and scared. i know how it is and keep your chim up.
deleted_user
deleted_user

I'm not a doc, but, do you have permission to pop an extra lasix? You may be dehydrated. With my chf it seems to be a delicate dance to stay well.:)