Games for Fun and Relaxation Community Group

Come and have some fun and games. Everyone welcome. This is a group for playing games, relaxing and having fun, while getting to know each other a little better. Please feel free to come and join us, the more the merrier, all are welcome. If you have a game you would like to see on here please feel free to create one under discussions.

0 Online
  • Group Founder79pounds

MY FAVORITE MISTAKE (ONE AT A TIME) AND WHY?

MY FAVORITE MISTAKE and why?You can list as many "favorite" mistakes as you like, but ONE at a time.EXAMPLE:A favorite mistake would be something that is good and bad at that same time....becoming a vegetarian at a young age, its super healthy, but my doctor insists it stunted my growth because I wasn't getting enough protein. I used to be tall as a kid, and i ended up about the same height as I...
  • 38lbs

Answer ONE question from the questions numbered 1

This is a very easy game:Answer ONE Question from the questions numbered 1 - 52.and then leave the next number in the sequence for the next person to answer.A – Accidents: 01. Have you ever been in a car accident? 02. Do you have a lot of scars? 03. Have you ever been in a fist fight with someone? 04. Have you ever seriously hurt anyone by mistake? 05. Have you ever had stitches? Where? B –...
  • Group Founder79pounds

GAME: NAME 4 WORDS A - Z

THIS IS A SUPER EASY GAME. Each player will name FOUR words beginning with the letter that is posted, then post the next letter of the alphabet for the next player to also name FOUR WORDS and so on and so forth.FOR EXAMPLE: Aapple, ant, alligator, assumeThe next letter isBI'll go first.
  • Group Founder79pounds

WORD ASSOCIATION

this is a very easy game.the person before you will have posted a word and you say the first word that occurs to you when you read that word.i will go first. the first word is wintermy first thought is snowso the next word to reply to is snowmy first thought is ice skatingI'll go first:
  • cedarbrooke

Classic TV Shows A - Z

A - All in the FamilyB
  • mechellebelle

five letter sentence game

We play this on another board and it is so much fun.Make a sentence from five letters given, and then leave 5 letters for the next person.Example:SCLSDSchool children love snow days
  • Group Founder79pounds

IN ONE WORD - DESCRIBE TODAY?

IN ONE WORD - DESCRIBE TODAY?
  • 38lbs

THREE THINGS (This is from the girls on facebook)

Copy and paste and then type over with your own three things. This is fun and makes you think a littleEXAMPLE: This one isn't mine. This is from the girls on Facebook THREE THINGSTHREE SPORTS I PLAY (OR USED TO PLAY) tennis mini golfsoftball THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE waitress bartender middle school teacher THREE PLACES I HAVE VISITED Washington, D.C.London, EnglandFreeport, Bahamas...
  • deleted_user

If you could go back in time, would you rather

... Go see a play by Will Shakespeare live at the Globe Theater OR go listen to Mozart playing live in concert?... Cross the country on the first Railroad OR cross the country by wagon train?Answer these or think up your own and post them?
  • Group Founder79pounds

NAME A PLACE PEOPLE NAME A CHILD AFTER A - Z?

NAME A "PLACE" PEOPLE NAME A CHILD AFTER A - Z? EXAMPLE:Some people name their children (or fur babies) Brooklyn or Montana or Dakota. That kind of name.I'll go first:
  • genebh

A - Z 4-LETTER WORDS ENDING IN Y

ALLYB
  • genebh

A - Z, ENDING WITH NG

AILINGB
  • genebh

A - Z WORDS ENDING W/ ENT

A = ADVENTB
  • genebh

A - Z, WORDS THAT END WITH TIC

A = AESTHETICB
  • Group Founder79pounds

MY MOST OVER-USED word or phrase is:

MY MOST OVER-USED word or phrase is (one at a time, as many people have words they use often and then switch to another word or phrase that they use often).Example:WhateverHow about you?