Food Addiction Support Group
An individual suffering from a food addiction disorder frequently experiences episodes of uncontrolled eating, or binging, during which they may feel frenzied or out of control. They will eat much more quickly than is normal, and continue to eat even past the point of being uncomfortably full. Binging in this way is generally followed by a period of intense guilt feelings...
I have never been a picky eater either so that doesn't help.
I wake up thinking about food; I go to sleep thinking about food; I go through the day thinking about when and what I will eat next. I am in a VICIOUS cycle.
I've even stole food from my housemates...things like peanut butter, trailmix, pizza, and chips.
SO.......tomorrow......I am going to go back to writing in my journal and re-prioritizing my goals.
I need constant advice and motivation.
I want to be honest with someone else in hopes that I will be hoenst with myself.
I want to eat ONLY raw foods....no preservatives, no flour, no added sugar, etc.
I took the online "shrink yourself" therapy session. It helped me a lot. Healing is always an ongoing process. It is a journey to overcoming your way of dealing with things. You are not going to get it right all the time. You are doing really good if you eat healthy 80% of the time.