Families of SOs Community Group

WE HAVE MOVED!!! ............................. ............................... ......................... ............................ ............................. .......................... ........................................................................................ ............................................................................................... .......................................HERE: http://support-for-families.boards.net ............. ................ ............... ................ ............................... ...........................................................................................................

1 Online
  • bluerose

hi new here

hey im new and just wanted to talk to people who may understand where i come from, i have heard my dad has been questoined by police for sexually abusing me. im worried about it going to trial even though i kind of want it to but i guess my worry is that people will realise im different. i have worked so hard not to be the peadophiles daughter or the girl who grew up in the equivalent of the...
  • deleted_user

best place to live for sex offenders

have son to be released as early as feb of 2013 but no later than july of same year. Read your entries on subject dated 2010, where it was mentioned that Hawaii did not release to public info on sex offender registry, but found nothing more recent. from what I found on web, it seems that may have changed. Any encouraging news on best places to live, anywhere in the english speaking world?
  • broken_isolation

lost everything....

December 22 of 2016 my life fell apart when a warrent was served at my home for CP distribution. I was arrested for one count and spent 6 days in a holding cell thinking of ways to end my life. When I got out my wife was already packing and selling things in the house. Her parents came down to help. We also have a 8 month old daughter. When the raid happened we both lawyered up because we thought...
  • I am brand new here, this is the first place I could access after coming across some extremely distressing information. I don't know if I can handle this alone, I don't know how.Let me lay out the general information as factually as I can first. This is from the perspective of an aging child (me) between starting at the age of seven and ending in the present, age 16:September 16, 2008-When I was...
  • HopefulSon

Moved?

Just posted in this site, but have questions if it has moved or is still active. New here and would appreciate info. Please help!
  • deleted_user

Best state/country for SO to live

My son is presently nearing the end of serving time for his conviction as SO. I would like to know if there is anyone of any place that could better inform me as to where a SO can live with the least amount of problems. We are open to leaving the lower 48 or even the country. Any ideas or suggestions?
  • HopefulSon

New here

brand new to the site, but looking for advice with coping. To say this has been tough is an understatement, this has ravaged my life and I'm just trying to cope and be strong for my family and for myself. My father is facing his 2nd charge for cp. The first was 13 years ago when I was 23. He was an upstanding business man in our community, and was charged and spent 5 years in prison, losing his...
  • AGMN1981

What should I do?

My ex husband was arrested for criminal Sex Conduct-1st Degree-Penet or Contact Under 13-Victim 13-15-Position of Authority. We have 2 minor children together. The court ordered no contact with any minor. He currently has joint legal custody. How can I get his custody rights taken and what should I do as far as therapy goes for my kids? I have a 12 year old girl and a 15 year old boy with him....
  • Cristina1176

Help!

My husband has been in prison for the past 2 years and his sentence was 6-15 years, he had never been in trouble before or after this terrible chapter in his life, I'm now desperately trying to figure out what will happen to him, he cannot do any programs or work inside the prison as he is a permanent resident and not a citizen, even though he came here when he was 8months old. I'm an American...
  • cutesnowangel126

Coping

My husband told me about a week before our wedding that he is a sex offender that served time in prison for cp. it was really hard to process, and he didn't tell me the whole story until I did some digging and found out more. I stuck by him. He has asked that I don't tell any of my friends or family so they don't judge him. I haven't for 3 years now. Which has made it EXTREMELY difficult for me....
  • Rose52

Outside home visit

My husband had a home visit yesterday. He called her when she didn't show up to see if she forgot the home visit. She said she was running late and would be here shortly and to come outside and see her. Has anyone ever had to go out side for a home visit or was she just lazy? So we stand outside in 15* weather for a home visit. Very unprofessional. Rose
  • bsturgill1107

About to give up

I just want to break down and cry. I am at the point where I am about to give up. I love my SO husband so much but things are ridiculous. I am a working professional with two children with my hub. I went to school to get my masters in order to get a good paying job and a house. Well I have a great paying job but can't buy a house because of my student loans. We really wanted to move back near...
  • nathanrabalais

would you ever date a sex offender

lets say you meet that special someone who you love very dearly with all your heart they give you butterflies and they are the sweetest thing you have ever meet and you parents love him and so do you friends but when that person says there a sex offender would you keep dating them or dump them once you found out about there history im saying someone because i know there are females who are sex...
  • Aryanatc

My so futuer to be husband

I'm engaged to a SO and I'm hoping one day we can have children. but I have baggage of my own I have my daughter taken away from me for being in a past abusive relationship. I was just wonder if people have hear of anything like this working out. I love my fiance he never really had a real victim just got missed up in some underage stuff with one girl. I love him and want the best for him. I'm...
  • MissBennet

Family Support? Ish? How accurate?

Hello again all.I am still new here and still new to posting. But my significant other is a man who is finishing his last two years of 10 year probation after serving 12 months for cp. I have a 4 year old daughter. He is very open about his history. He doesn't deny or sugarcoat what he did. Ever. He is working his probation to the letter. He is absolutely not the same person he used to be.. But...