Do some people just not realize how serious this could be for a patient? I go to the Doctor and have to remind them ALL the time about my latex allergy (it's written on the chart). I went to have my blood drawn and she was going to use a latex tournaquet (I draw blood, so I knew) and when I reminded her, she said she didn't have anything else and tied it over my sleeve. I have asthma too. If I was deathly allergic like some people are, I could've had a horrible reaction to just that! Do people not think or understand? How have you delt with this?
Posts You May Be Interested In