Eczema Support Group

Eczema is a form of inflammation of the upper layers of the skin. The main symptoms are skin rashes characterized by redness, skin edema, itching and dryness, with possible crusting, flaking, blistering, cracking, oozing or bleeding. Eczema can be extremely physically and socially uncomfortable. If you're an eczema sufferer, join the group and get support.

0 Online
  • MichelleC

My Eczema Relief Formula

I have been struggling with eczema since October, 2013. It was something new for me, as I had never had any skin problems before, whatsoever. I broke out one day on my chest, legs, arms forehead and on my face by my ears. Not knowing from what I was suffering, I ran to a doctor and got the shocking news that it was an outbreak of eczema. Hesitantly, I agreed to a steroid shot. Eczema went away...
  • Whyatthisage

I believe I have a recent onset of eczema

I recently have been under a lot of stress. The skin on my face and neck which is usually balanced and without blemishes broke out on both sides of my cheeks. My face became unusually oily. So I treated it the way most people would with blemish treatment, astringent, and spot treatment (proactive). I soon began to notice that my skin was becoming very dry, scally and even leather like in feel and...
  • kaleismykarma

All Natural Eczema Treatment

Eczema is relatively new for me. Over the summer I started getting dry skin on my right eye. It was annoying but didnt bother me too much. Then the eczema symptoms slowly started progressing and getting worse. When the eczema would flair up my eye lid would swell. About 3 weeks ago my eye lid was so swollen I couldn't see or go to work. I ended up calling a chinese herbalist doctor after my...
  • deleted_user

Sudden onset of eczema?

Im 30 years old and eczema had recently stepped into my life. I had one small rash a couple of months ago on my right arm and suddenly over the past 1.5 weeks, it has exploded all over my body. I also have MS (recently diagnosed in January, not on meds yet) and just found out Im pregnant but the baby died (just found out Monday) and I need to have a D&C in the next few days. I wonder if the...
  • nomoreeczemaj

eczema again....

Hello, I just joined the website....The reason I joined was cause I wanted to talk to people who have eczema as well and just have a place to have a voice,,,I also felt bad for my mother who has to hear about my eczema everyday...To be honest I feel very tired because it never seems to end, it always comes as a cycle,,Ive tried everything, natural remedies (coconut oil, apple cider vinegar,...
  • deleted_user

eczema

does anyone know of any goods lotions for eczema ?
  • katlfred

OTC help

I've had mild to medium eczema on my one leg and my navel area for about the last 8 years or so. I believe my mother had it too, but was never diagnosed with it. When I didn't have insurance I tried over the counter eczema treatments, none of which worked. Until I decided to try aloe vera gel. I figured since aloe vera has medicinal powers I would give it a try. I bought Fruit of the Earth aloe...
  • deleted_user

20 Years of Eczema Gone in a Few Weeks

Hi,I have had mild to moderate eczema on my legs for about twenty years. I went to the Dr. about ten years ago who prescribed me a deep moisturizing cream and topical steroid for my legs. This treatment worked moderately but slowly over the years the eczema kept crawling up from my lower leg up to my thighs. The only time that I could get it to go away was when I was on oral steroids for an...
  • EczemaGone

I am eczema free now

I had eczema and I am cured of it & have been eczema free for 5 years now. I had moved to a city which has extreme climate, is arid & the water there is very hard in early 2010.On a hot August afternoon that year, we were playing football and I started to feel itchy on my arm and saw a red bumpy rash and ignored it.There was first one & then several angry red bumps filled with fluid that were...
  • franalan

Why I had to nearly quit school

Hey guys - I'm new to the site, first time posting here! I'm currently typing this during the worst flare I've had in 4 months: dry itchy arms (from hands to shoulders), chest, neck, and small patches popping up on my stomach and thighs... yeah. Cremes give almost no relief, my wrists are desert-dry. Can't exercise because sweat aggravates everything, just want to eat all day long. Not fun.So...
  • Egghead

A Recent Discovery

A lot has changed for me since I was last on this support group. My eczema had gotten so bad that I would wake up with dry blood on my sheets, and new scabs formed overnight. I was in constant pain and discomfort, and was taken to a determatologist for the second time in my life. HE CHANGED EVERYTHING  for me. He did bloodwork on me for environmental allergens, something that i had not been...
  • deleted_user

My son's eczema is getting worse the older he gets

My son has had eczema since he was a year old. He was also diagnosed with asthma the same time. Oddly, his asthma is gone, but his eczema is getting worse. Since November of last year, he started getting eczema on his eyelids, so severe they would swell shut! His ears crack open and bleed, his mouth around the corners crack open and bleed, and so does everywhere else. The eczema on his eyes has...
  • michael60716

I'm here to help!

Hi warriors! My name is Michael. I'm the creator of Tree To Tub, a Kickstarter funded organic body care brand that helps patients with sensitive skin. We have many customers that use our products to combat eczema, and one of them asked me to share our inventions here.Instead of harch chemical soaps, we use a very special lathering fruit called the "Soapberry" from my home town Taiwan. It’s...
  • YoginiBhakti

New to group.. Stress Induced Nummular Eczema

Hi Everyone, My name is Eva and I am 49. I was diagnosed with stress induced nummular eczema a year ago and have tried everything from switching foods, stress medication, creams, lotions and it is now all over my body. These "Coins" are almost four-five inches across and look like dark bruises then fade a little to look like ringworm spots. It has progressed to my hands and I can't remember the...
  • DCUK.IS.NOW.ON

NEW HERE.

I SUFFER WITH BAD ECZEMA ASTHMA AND RYNITIS,LAST SUMMER I BECAME ALLERGIC TO THE SUN N ITS HEAT!, IT BROUGHT ME OUT IN HORRIED BUMPS LIKE BITS N RASHES N MADE ME FEEL VERY ILL...MY DOCTOR HERE IN ENGLAND TOLD ME TO USE A GOOD BARRIER CREAM ALL YEAR LONG!,DOSE ANYONE HERE HAVE ANY GOOD IDEAS ON WHAT CREAM TO USE PLZ N TY  DC.