Ebola Support Group

Ebola is a virus of the Filoviridae family which causes Ebola hemorrhagic fever, a fatal disease in humans. Symptoms are varied and often appear suddenly. Initial symptoms include: high fever, severe headache, muscle/joint/abdominal pain, severe weakness and exhaustion, sore throat, nausea, and dizziness.

0 Online
  • Community Leaderacuriousfish

test post

test
  • AnneL

This HAd to have been a joke...right?

I mean everyone is brainstorming at DS about possible support groups and someone just goes 'Ebola!' and everyone says 'Hey great idea! Survivors need us!'...... It is extremely rare to survive an Ebola outbreak. We almost had one in the U.S. as a laboratory near DC suspected an Ebola outbreak from a shipment of monkeys. All of them turned out to be positive for Ebola. Ebola zones are called...
  • deleted_user

Facts about Ebola *not for levity?*

Just saw this support group, and got a chuckle at first. Saw how much fun members were having with this, and I'm glad you guys got a good laugh, who needed it.But now I gotta put my two cents in, having studied in depth about extinction level events. Sorry, guys. I used to be a teacher and babysitter. You're gonna either like the facts I can provide, or you can not read my posts. This is for...
  • deleted_user

i'm new

and i know it's wrong...but i find this group...hilarious
  • deleted_user

From Africa

Hey as a real bona fide African (South) I thought I better join. Maybe my fellow countrymen need me in the fight against this disease. Although I live many thousands of miles from the nearest reported outbreaks I guess I may be the closest DS has to somebody who can report from ground zero. Unfortunately although we do have malaria, cholera, dysentery, endemic tuberculosis and one of the highest...
  • deleted_user

do you have ebola

or does it have you
  • deleted_user

Wanted to be the first to make a post on here.
  • deleted_user

goodbye sweet world....

just wanted to say, with my last breathe on this earth, good bye. Please tell my children I lo
  • deleted_user

What I'd like to know is...

are you a real Ebola Sufferer? Or do you just have a problem with Ebola?heh...heh...heh. *Sorry* Couldn't resist!Guess I am being snarky tonight with my sugar high! LOL. You can just ignore my snark!
  • deleted_user

New to group

I thought I'd check out this group for support. If you don't reply by tomorrow, then don't worry about it.........