Depression Support Group
Depression is a real and debilitating condition that is often misunderstood by family and friends. Its meaning can range from a prolonged period of sadness to an actual mental illness with specific symptoms. Find and share experiences with others who are going through the same struggles.
Alliegator
I really am not doing well. I feel extremely depressed. All I can think about is harming myself. I'm trying really hard to not act on the urge to cut. I gave all of my sharp objects to my suite mate. I really feel like I'm going crazy. I feel angry, so so so angry. I want to scream. I really just can't deal with this anymore. The thought of having to face another day makes me want to cry. I don't want to ever have to get out of bed again. I can't handle being like this. I feel that I have lost my ability to function normally. I'm so scared, and angry and deeply sad. I really don't know what to do anymore.
rubyblue
I've been there too, and I know it is hard, truly. Is there anything you can do instead of cutting to help relieve your anger?
deleted_user
please dont cut hun kep talking hugs to u xxx
deleted_user
I just recently found s ome relief. Now I know it's up to me to fix the rest. Can't just keep building castles in the sky(just read a poem with that in it)
deleted_user
have you talked to a doctor and your family? you need support, hugs
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...