The site was successfully updated this morning! Here is what was included in the update:
- The link to "Support Groups" in the header (the top of the page) is now called "My Groups" and it will link directly to the groups you have joined.
- Discussion Posts - the "Last Reply By" is back!
- If you log-in from the forgot password page, you will no longer be greeted by an error message.
- Hugback will now properly populate if you've received multiple hugs.
- The discussion display on iPad devices has more room for the actual discussion.
- The number of ads has been reduced.
- Links to Crisis Resources and the Help / FAQ are now present in the site header.
- The Friends link in the header is now an icon.
- On the Support Groups directory page, under the "Support Groups A-Z" section, the button to toggle between Support Groups and Community Groups has been fixed.
- Improvements have been made to the email alerts and notifications, including better delivery of email alerts.
Also - We lengthened the amount of time you can be logged into DS without any activity before being automatically logged out! Previously it was set to two hours. Now it's one week!
Important: Before the update, notification settings were not properly being saved. As a result please go in and re-save your notification preferences.
To do so:
- Make sure you’re signed into your DailyStrength account.
- Click on your avatar, located near the top-right side of the page.
- Click on “Profile”.
- Click on the orange “Edit” button.
- Click on “Notification Settings”.
- Set your notification preferences.
- When you’re finished be sure to click the orange “Update” button.
If you encounter any issues or have any questions, please let us know by submitting a request and we’ll be happy to assist! To submit a request click on “Help/FAQ” and then click on “Submit a Request”.
I have tried to start writing something here a few times now, and ended up writing a novel and then deleting. I'm just going to quickly share my situation without the long drawn out story and ask for help/advice. You will probably all hate me after reading this but that's okay, I hate myself enough already and always will. Background- I am a mom of four kids. I became a mother at 17. My oldest...