The site was successfully updated this morning! Here is what was included in the update:
- The link to "Support Groups" in the header (the top of the page) is now called "My Groups" and it will link directly to the groups you have joined.
- Discussion Posts - the "Last Reply By" is back!
- If you log-in from the forgot password page, you will no longer be greeted by an error message.
- Hugback will now properly populate if you've received multiple hugs.
- The discussion display on iPad devices has more room for the actual discussion.
- The number of ads has been reduced.
- Links to Crisis Resources and the Help / FAQ are now present in the site header.
- The Friends link in the header is now an icon.
- On the Support Groups directory page, under the "Support Groups A-Z" section, the button to toggle between Support Groups and Community Groups has been fixed.
- Improvements have been made to the email alerts and notifications, including better delivery of email alerts.
Also - We lengthened the amount of time you can be logged into DS without any activity before being automatically logged out! Previously it was set to two hours. Now it's one week!
Important: Before the update, notification settings were not properly being saved. As a result please go in and re-save your notification preferences.
To do so:
- Make sure you’re signed into your DailyStrength account.
- Click on your avatar, located near the top-right side of the page.
- Click on “Profile”.
- Click on the orange “Edit” button.
- Click on “Notification Settings”.
- Set your notification preferences.
- When you’re finished be sure to click the orange “Update” button.
If you encounter any issues or have any questions, please let us know by submitting a request and we’ll be happy to assist! To submit a request click on “Help/FAQ” and then click on “Submit a Request”.
took about 35mins to do and salted sidewalk for refreezing to not happen....anyway I had neighbor girls that had started infront of my house....relieved them of their duties to allow them to go have fun.....they went back to their snowman...LOL
A Male patient just recovered successfully from a sex threatening health attack.He was wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose and laying on hospital bed.An young nurse came to cleanse his body with sponge.The patient mumbled, “Are my testicles black?”Nurse replied, “I don’t know Sir, I am just setting you clean”The patient repeated again, “Are my testicles black?”Nurse was...