deleted_user
I still go through all the stages of grief the same time every year.... I don't sit there thinking about how it's my dads anniversary or cry but this time every year I get angry guilty and anxious and have no control over my emotions
deleted_user
I know how you feel. I think this is a hard time of the year for a lot of us. Remember you're not alone. And it's okay to express your loss and your feelings out loud for all the world to see and hear. It's the best way to deal with them. Sending love.
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...