Conduct Disorder Support Group

Conduct Disorder is a pattern of repetitive behavior where the rights of others or the social norms are violated. Possible symptoms are over aggressive behavior, bullying, physical aggression, cruel behavior toward people and pets, destructive behavior, lying, truancy, vandalism and stealing. After the age of 18, a conduct disorder may develop into antisocial personality disorder.

0 Online
0 Online
  • 14 year old son nick is in rtf dx with odd, bipolar, ?bpd, and depressionbrief overview: developed ?delusional relationship with 18 year old, withdrew from family, lying in school, says he was bullied, some paranoia (people were coming to the house to kill us, friend was killed because he wasn't there to help him), ran away from home x2, violent outbursts, hospitalized on 302 for 1 week, home...
  • I have a four year old with conduct, impulse control and disruptive disorder. My husband and I are having a hard time with his behavior outburst. Does anyone know anything that may help with consequences that are age appropriate? Everything we have tried doesn't help. Wish there was a way to get into a hands on support group and meet regularly because I am scared if we can not help him through...
  • I feel as though I lack the motivation I once had for yet another behavior plan. I shrink and have a difficult time sticking to my guns so to speak as I see my son getting upset or as I see him giving me the look he gets in his eyes as he begins to escalate before property is damaged or he begins to threaten my personal safety. It becomes increasingly difficult to disengage as my self esteem...
  • There seems to be no help out here for our family. No one to turn to unless my son hurts me and then since he is ten no one will do anything. We live in fear, I am afraid he will try to kill me or my husband. We told the doctor about his threats and called the crisis line and police and no help. So I hope we get help soon. I keep pushing for it but who should I turn too.
  • Encontrada

Support - Child RAD

Is there any groups or individuals dealing with children who are threatening you and themselves, damaging things, having anger outbursts, and are like night and day?
  • I feel like I am going crazy and my ability to cope with my basic human rights being violated in my own home on a daily basis is destroying me. My son is 11 and he has Aspergers but now has acquired the conduct disorder profile. He steals and hides my most important items on a daily basis. I have purchased several locked boxes that I have hidden and he wanders during the night and has found all...
  • JM0325

Lying??

I lie a lot.. Does this possibly mean I could have Conduct Disorder?? I am just trying to see if there is anywhere I belong, thanks!!For example, I've lied to my boyfriend about my mental issues. I lie to friends/family about how I feel a lot (which I know everyone does that!!), but I don't know.. I guess I just feel like there is something wrong with me..
  • deleted_user

Is it my Fault?

I have been told by my wife at every instance when I have became upset, we engaged in an argument, or when I feel as if she has been unreasonable, or said something rude and hurtful, that it is my fault and that I had no reason to be upset.I have heard this for so long that I just dont know?.., but what usually happens is after some time has passed, I will decide that maybe I didn't have a reason...
  • I have no idea why I was diagnosed with conduct disorder, I am really confused please help!!!
  • Hi I was wondering if anybody could give me some advice on how best to cope and help me cure this. I have been lying for years and I can't seem to stop and it is now causing major issues between me and my wife. It started with little things but has spiralled out of control. I don't know what to do and could really do with some adviceThanks
  • So I'm not posting up here about myself, I have a 12 year old brother who I am greatly worried about and I need to find out what's wrong with him. (Hence the name)My brother is 12 years old, and has had been diagnosed with ADHD since 2007 or 2008. (I think)Well in the last couple of years, our parents divorced, and we moved in with our father and his new wife. Ever since we moved in, he has been...
  • deleted_user

advise anyone?

I am in a odd relationship with someone I adore. I say an "odd" relationship because we are technically best friends, but actions speak much louder than words, and he treats me (most of the time) like a girlfriend. This is something I have wanted for a very long time, but he was diagnosed with excessive explosive disorder as a child, so when he gets OVER stressed, or anxious, or upset, he goes...
  • deleted_user

Help?! 14 yo son out of control...

I have a 14 year old son whom at around 6 was diagnosed with ADHD, ODD and BiPolar. I've always had a hard time with him but now he's more than I can handle. He has been brought home by State Police a few times, kicked out of local stores for stealing, he skips school, is in detention or suspended from school regularly ,lies, has an over all aggressive and angry personality and he steals money...
  • I am in need of some serious help with lying to my wife about things that I have purchased and have hidden them from her. I am afraid that this is going to end our marriage.
  • Which do you prefer or prefer for you child and why and why not pls I only have till monday to make this decision thanks