Colon Cancer Support Group

Colorectal cancer, also called colon cancer or bowel cancer, includes cancerous growths in the colon, rectum and appendix. Many colorectal cancers are thought to arise from mushroom-like growths that are usually benign, but some may develop into cancer over time. The majority of the time, the diagnosis of localized colon cancer is through colonoscopy.

0 Online

4 yr check up

Just got back from oncologist she says all the results from blood and CT scan look great.... She scheduled me for an appt in July and told me to continue doing what I have been.  Prayers and Faith along with sensible eating and a bit of exercise. Surgery was done 12/28/2012.

Replies

Gr8ful
Gr8ful

Stoked for you Y1 is always great to hear the success stories, keep fighting the good fight

G8
DarknessEmbraced
DarknessEmbraced

Wonderful news! :)
Leeann33
Leeann33

Great news for you Ron, yes prayers and faith helps us for sure, I need to eat more fruit, I do try and work out even though I'm very tired, my side effects from chemo are still around ugh !!! Sure wonderful that you are doing well, that gives us all hope. Big cheerful hug to you.
sharon64
sharon64

YaY! So Happy for you! Sending prayers and hugs!
Sallie
Sallie

Praise God for you good news. My daughter had her surgery on Jan 2, 2013. She is just few weeks behind you. She has her four year colonscopy, scans and dr. appts. this coming week. The waiting never gets better, but praise God the distance of time is such a blessing.
LivingWater
LivingWater

Very good!!!!
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • Heidiclark

My amazing son

I just want to say that my 19 year old son, Josh, is amazing.  We have been through so much together including him being a cancer survivor.  We're not done yet, we still have stuff to deal with, but I just want to come up for air long enough to say how blessed I am to have him
  • TES9579

If You're A Woman, You've Likely Experienced These

23 Things That Are Too F-ing Real For Girls -https://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicamisener/humidititties?utm_term=.jrwE5prWz#.gu02MWp3A