Chronic Pain Support Group
Physicians and professionalsdefine pain as chronic if it lasts longer than three to six months and is persistent. It's distinct from acute pain that is a direct result of injury or trauma. This support group is dedicated to those suffering from chronic pain. Discuss treatments that have worked for you, find advice for your specific experience, and find support. You're not...
casamom
I'm on my way to my pain doc. I go every four months to see him. I truly hate going because unfortunately with the way things are today, those of us who are in legitimate pain and need these meds to function, are seen too often as drug seekers. I get urine tested each time I go. I am okay with that, except that I have tested positive for marijuana before because of the phenergan I am on for nausea. So a week before I go I have to limit myself so I don't test positive again. This time I have had to take them, so I'm praying it doesn't happen again. The whole thing is just so anxiety producing, I'm always waiting for something to go wrong. The thought that someone has that much control over me is scary. Anyway, I just needed to vent a little. Thank you all for listening. God bless.
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
I finally got the dishes out of sink after the Sunday cooking of chicken on rotisserie. I put things away from inside the dishwasher first then started refilling it. I was able to get everything with exception to the saucepot I cooked a can of chili with cut up 4 hot dogs in tonight and I cannot put the spit from the Weber Kettle into the dishwasher as it is too long to fit, plus has a wooden...
-
Noodle and Co charged me 1.99 for a tip! It was an online order that I picked up, using my own gas. Since when is it ok to force a tip!!! I grabbed a bunch of extra napkins as pay back...


Hugs,
((((((((((( ))))))))))))
Mary Ellen
I know that I fear doctor apts - and for good reason. At least half of the time they hurt more than they help.
I am currently in that fear of what will happen when I go mode. I see my pain doc in just over 24 hours.
I need to stop and make a list of things to talk about so I don't miss any while I am there. I am pretty sure they thought I was drug seeking - right up to the point when I flat stated that my goal was to STOP all opiates. Six months in and I am still on my same dose of opiates, but now have a whole host of other side effects that screw with my head even worse. Sigh. I am so tired of this run around.
sorry to rant
yadlim