Cheaters Anonymous Community Group
This is a support group for cheating spouses looking for understanding and strength. Betrayed spouses are welcome to post ONLY if they can do so in a supportive manner (no bashing...these posts will be deleted), and please do not comment on 'Cheaters Only' posts.
neednhelp27
Ok, so I'm the cheater in this relationship, but I just have some vents I guess.
Because I'm the one that cheated, am I not allowed to have feelings now? When I feel down or hurt or whatever, am I not allowed to voice how I feel? Thats what got me in this mess to begin with. I didn't feel I could voice myself. But now, when I come home from working a 12 hour day and I'm exhausted, he's sitting around doing nothing but messing on the computer cause it's messed up, I'm cooking dinner, keeping track of our son, I finally get fed up and tell him I'm upset cause I haven't sat down since I got home. He tells me he's tired of hearing that. Well, maybe if I got to relax once in a while it wouldn't be a big fn deal. I'm always the one doing everything and he tells me he doesn't because I dont' tell him what needs to be done. It just frustrates me sometimes. Most of the time.
Now also, I haven't heard from hubby for a good, 3-4 hours and it was sparse at that before. It's his day off, I understand he might be sleeping or working out or whatever, but this is all the time and he always says he was sleeping or the phone was on vibrate. If it was me in his position, he would accuse me of sleeping with someone or being with someone that's why I didn't answer my phone, but when it's him, am I not allowed to think he's doing it too? What am I supposed to think? I'm going crazy here worried he's not ok or something. I'm close to sending the cops for a wellfare check up cause I can't get ahold of him. Idk what to do. He does this all the time and wonders why I blow up his phone.
Idk, I'm just worried I guess cause I can't get ahold of him. Thanks for letting me vent
Because I'm the one that cheated, am I not allowed to have feelings now? When I feel down or hurt or whatever, am I not allowed to voice how I feel? Thats what got me in this mess to begin with. I didn't feel I could voice myself. But now, when I come home from working a 12 hour day and I'm exhausted, he's sitting around doing nothing but messing on the computer cause it's messed up, I'm cooking dinner, keeping track of our son, I finally get fed up and tell him I'm upset cause I haven't sat down since I got home. He tells me he's tired of hearing that. Well, maybe if I got to relax once in a while it wouldn't be a big fn deal. I'm always the one doing everything and he tells me he doesn't because I dont' tell him what needs to be done. It just frustrates me sometimes. Most of the time.
Now also, I haven't heard from hubby for a good, 3-4 hours and it was sparse at that before. It's his day off, I understand he might be sleeping or working out or whatever, but this is all the time and he always says he was sleeping or the phone was on vibrate. If it was me in his position, he would accuse me of sleeping with someone or being with someone that's why I didn't answer my phone, but when it's him, am I not allowed to think he's doing it too? What am I supposed to think? I'm going crazy here worried he's not ok or something. I'm close to sending the cops for a wellfare check up cause I can't get ahold of him. Idk what to do. He does this all the time and wonders why I blow up his phone.
Idk, I'm just worried I guess cause I can't get ahold of him. Thanks for letting me vent
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...
As for wanting him to help out, I have to agree with him. Men often need to be told what needs to be done and what you want. This has to do with the way their brains function. I have found that making lists and asking my H for help in a kind way goes much farther than fuming because he did not figure it out and nagging him when I want it done. He responds when I tell him that it would really help me and I would really appreciate it if he did __________________. I then make sure that I thank him. I have found that it is often all about the delivery.
Tell your H that after working a 12 hour day you would really appreciate it if he would cook you a spaghetti dinner and have it ready for you when you get home. Leave the recipe on the counter. Or call him from work well ahead of time and tell him you would like him to do this for you. Or better yet, suggest that you cook it together and then give him specific instructions on how to do what you want him to do.
I would also tell him that it really worries you when you cannot reach him and he needs to be available on his day off. Remind him that if some type of emergency arose you would need to be able to reach him. When you leave for work in the morning check his phone and if it is on vibrate, take it off. If he hasn't slept with someone else you are not entitled to think he is when you can't reach him. He on the other hand, is allowed to think that since you did. 3-4 hours is not that long. He may be rebelling because he feels that you are putting a stranglehold on him by wanting to check in on him so often. Give him a little space and by all means, stop blowing up his phone. That accomplishes nothing.
I know it's not an excuse but I have always done everything for everyone else and that was my way of doing something for me. I have posted my story up here somewhere so you could read it if you want to.
I wish you luck.
Once he gets passed the pain and depression he will probably become angry. At that point if you are not doing things for him and consistently showing and telling him how much you love him and need him he may begin planning his exit strategy. Tread lightly and be conscious of his needs above your own right now or you might end up blowing up more than his phone.