Cat Lovers Community Group
For all those people who are slaves to their cats!
MyMiniMonk
I am leaving my very emotionally and physically abusive husband, and I need someone to take my cat, Bob. I don't want to give him to a shelter, because I will want to have him back in a few months when I get my own apartment. He is the only friend that my autistic son has, so I don't want to give him up permanently.
If there is anyone in the Northeast Ohio area that can foster my cat for 2-6 months, I am can pay about $50 a month to cover food and litter.
He gets along with other cats and is extremely gentle with small children (mine has autism and gets very rough with him, but Bob has never hurt him- and we've never heard him even hiss.) He is neutered, but not declawed.
If anyone can do this, or knows of any options for me, please let me know. I don't want to give up my cat permanently- I just need some help temporarily.
Can anyone help me? Please?
If there is anyone in the Northeast Ohio area that can foster my cat for 2-6 months, I am can pay about $50 a month to cover food and litter.
He gets along with other cats and is extremely gentle with small children (mine has autism and gets very rough with him, but Bob has never hurt him- and we've never heard him even hiss.) He is neutered, but not declawed.
If anyone can do this, or knows of any options for me, please let me know. I don't want to give up my cat permanently- I just need some help temporarily.
Can anyone help me? Please?
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...
The very best of luck to you. Please be ever careful and watchful. Stay safe.
Purrs--Laura
Good luck
Your very brave making that move to get out of that situation
Good luck
Keep us informed on how things are going