Breakups & Divorce Support Group
Just broke up with someone or in the midst of a difficult divorce? Breaking up is difficult no matter what the circumstances are. They say that time heals all wounds, but sometimes a listening ear or a hug can work wonders for the heart. Whether you need a place to vent, someone to hold you to No Contact, or need advice about what to do, we're here to help.
Not for me. My parents. They have been together for 40 years and past few months they have been fighting daily. One is accusing the other of cheating, is constantly threatening "evidence" and for the past few months has behaved strangely. And I mean really strangely: believing that "lovers" are coming through the windows, marking doors with numbers, sniffing toilet paper, using wireless security cameras indoors to spy on the other parent, saying things are being stolen from him, puts padlocks on both exit doors at night, etc. I came to believe that this is either psychotic depression, signs of dementia or delusional disorder. This parent claims not hearing voices or having particular hallucinations, and seems to have no issues functioning in any other area of life and memory is fine. My accused parent has had serious health challenges. I feel cought in the middle because I live and support both of them. Hence, I feel sad, frustrated, depressed. Do not know what else. After 40 years of their marriage, I fear that this is the biggest test for them. And I watch and cannot do much to help them. I have prayed to God, tried to mediate, tried yelling, tried calm conversations, even tried psychics! I am not seeing much change. I do not know what to do anymore. The parent with physical health issues is on the verge of filing for divorce/leaving. The parent with mental health challenge is adamant that he is in the right and refuses to hear out my concerns.
-
Nationalday.com proclaims September 28th as Self Aware Day. I took a few snaps of various core values lists and tried to pick my top five core values (kinda hard to only pick 5). But here are my top picks. Feel free to list a few of yours too:GodLovePeaceStability Compassion
-
I've been struggling lately on what to do with my life since I no longer have a caregiver role. I decided to write a list of hobbies and things I like to do as a reminder to myself. I encourage you to create your own list of likes/hobbies/or things you'd like to try. Here's a few of my things:Going to the beachTrying new restaurantsMaking lists/planning for the future Road...
