Bipolar Disorder Support Group

Bipolar disorder is not just a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders marked by periods of abnormally high energy and euphoria, often accompanied by bouts of clinical depression. This is the place to talk about your experience with bipolar disorder, learn from others' experiences, and find support.

1 Online

come unwind in the bp lounge

theatre and I are there already. I'm having a very berry tea with crackers, cheese and cherry tomatoes and she's having a joint with some beer and we're both on really comfy recliners on thick pile carpet. we need some help with the decor if anyone is around??

Replies

sadiegirl13
sadiegirl13

I'll stop off and pick up red glitter, and holiday decorations on my way. Does anyone need anything? I'm gonna zoooom right over!
chilvr
chilvr

stop bogarting that joint, theatre. i want some, too.
irishwriter
irishwriter

i'll donate a microwave to heat up the ruby port and a two ring cooker to heat the wine when we're having mulled wine! or cooking dinner. yay!
irishwriter
irishwriter

me too!
irishwriter
irishwriter

how's teal blue for the walls?
theatrediva
theatrediva

yea you arent gettin this thing away from me chilvr!
chilvr
chilvr

dinner...ears prick up...what's for dinner?
theatrediva
theatrediva

Bad bad stuff that is oh so good! Pizza, cheese burgers, and ice cream.
sadiegirl13
sadiegirl13

teal blue walls? sure. Does this place have wood flooring? We'll def need some fuzzy rugs, giant bean bag chairs, a coffee table, 2 ottomans, at least 2 sofas, and there's a fireplace, right? duh, what lounge doesn't have a fireplace? I'll get some firewood too, plus marshmallows.
irishwriter
irishwriter

how about some pasta and a steak sauce? with a nice italian d'abruzzo wine?
theatrediva
theatrediva

Look I will eat whatever. We need a fireplace to roast the mellows, and sit in front of and a record player with some awesome vinyl.
sadiegirl13
sadiegirl13

what do you consider to be awesome vinyl?
Desigol1979
Desigol1979

How about some John Lee Hooker? :)
irishwriter
irishwriter

couldn;t resist.

frosty the snowman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAtZBE5XXFo
irishwriter
irishwriter

john lee hooker ...one bourbon, one scotch and one beer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-fSZRYeBWk

for desi
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • malibumark

Happy Thanksgiving

It's Thanksgiving here in 'the states.'Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving to my friends here in Americaand from around the globe!! Thanksgiving is a chance to take a moment to be grateful and celebrate wih loved ones.I wish we could have a potluck and some time to celebrate. Maybe Irishwriter could open up the 'lounge' ? :)
  • irishwriter

I broke up with Wolfgang today.

I have spent months trying to gather the courage to break up with him and finally managed to find the words today. It was very difficult after nearly four years with him and so close to christmas. I have felt for a long time that he really was no good for me and didn't respect me enough nor was he nice enough to me. being intimate with him for the past year or more has been a nightmare for me and...