Bipolar Disorder Support Group
Bipolar disorder is not just a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders marked by periods of abnormally high energy and euphoria, often accompanied by bouts of clinical depression. This is the place to talk about your experience with bipolar disorder, learn from others' experiences, and find support.

Amuseme
what do you like better the white part or the yolk? How do you like them?
I prefer to eat them over-easy and dig into the yolk with my buttered toast. It can be a little sloppy, but it's the best way for me to eat my eggs!
I prefer to eat them over-easy and dig into the yolk with my buttered toast. It can be a little sloppy, but it's the best way for me to eat my eggs!
SunCloudJD
I concur!!
rosiestorm
I like them hard boiled on toast :-)
pumpkinpumpkin
I love the diversity here. MissS could you please share your recipe as I have never heard of them there eggs! Miss Ellie either.
heretic
I like mine scrambled, haven't had an egg in years.
dobiedots
Poached over hash browns. OR....Over Easy OR Scrambled with bacon...OR in a Quiche OR Scotch Eggs...OR Deviled Eggs Or in a Souffle....I think that covers it!!!
dobiedots
Oops I forgot the lowly but scrumptous Hard Boiled Egg!
bbipolar
over easy and slosh my buttered toast in them. Delish!
mermaid123
I like a nice eggs Benedict or a California omelet.
beckyp
Can't stand an uncooked yoke. I like scrambled and fried with the yoke cooked the whole way through.
deleted_user
I'm 46 yrs old and I've never had an egg...they're gross.
spacekat
I'm a vegetarian so I don't eat eggs, but when I did my favorite was a cheese omelet with spinach, onion & a little tomato! Yum.
theatrediva
Scrambled with ketchup or salsa on top!
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
Some things we don't talk about, we breathe them... Some things cannot be explained, but rather experienced. Some of the most healing moments arise when given the memory, acknowledging the love.One cannot go back in time; we move forward, and we carry the love we shared. No one but ourselves has the power to do so, or the permission to do so, but ourselves.So live life with your faith and...
-
I've been feeling like I don't matter my wife the other day instead of telling me she was having a pain day when I went to have sex with her she tell me afterwards that she having pain day due to her fribromyalgia and making feel like shit afterward saying she has a list of things from past 9 years of thing for me to do and is always adding more and more to this list and talk...
