Bipolar Disorder Support Group
Bipolar disorder is not just a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders marked by periods of abnormally high energy and euphoria, often accompanied by bouts of clinical depression. This is the place to talk about your experience with bipolar disorder, learn from others' experiences, and find support.
alwayshoping1
Whether it's right or wrong we will never know
Hoping all the time to grow
All we can do is try to choose
Trying with each day to never lose
Akward thoughts always running through my head
Morbid, macabre, mostly thoughts of being dead
I wish to just give up the good fight knowing that I never will.
- alwayshoping1
we will always be okay if we remember the love of our Lord and the kindness we should give to ourselves. even we deserve love as well. sometimes that love has to come from within because we can never rely on others to always be there. Be kind and make sure all your loved ones, including yourself, know how much you care about them.
Hoping all the time to grow
All we can do is try to choose
Trying with each day to never lose
Akward thoughts always running through my head
Morbid, macabre, mostly thoughts of being dead
I wish to just give up the good fight knowing that I never will.
- alwayshoping1
we will always be okay if we remember the love of our Lord and the kindness we should give to ourselves. even we deserve love as well. sometimes that love has to come from within because we can never rely on others to always be there. Be kind and make sure all your loved ones, including yourself, know how much you care about them.
2kidmom
Thumbs up!
deleted_user
How very true!
SunCloudJD
Thank you ...xo
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
Some things we don't talk about, we breathe them... Some things cannot be explained, but rather experienced. Some of the most healing moments arise when given the memory, acknowledging the love.One cannot go back in time; we move forward, and we carry the love we shared. No one but ourselves has the power to do so, or the permission to do so, but ourselves.So live life with your faith and...
-
I've been feeling like I don't matter my wife the other day instead of telling me she was having a pain day when I went to have sex with her she tell me afterwards that she having pain day due to her fribromyalgia and making feel like shit afterward saying she has a list of things from past 9 years of thing for me to do and is always adding more and more to this list and talk...
