Bipolar Disorder Support Group
Bipolar disorder is not just a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders marked by periods of abnormally high energy and euphoria, often accompanied by bouts of clinical depression. This is the place to talk about your experience with bipolar disorder, learn from others' experiences, and find support.
StephanieisWarped
Herrow :3.
My name is Stephanie. I'm 17 but i'll be 18 next week (Hellz ya).
I'm Bipolar, clynically depressed, ADHD. I have anxiety and PTSD.
SO yes i"m a little messed up
I try to live a normal life. Life gets hard but I become strong. I've lost a lot in the past few years but now i'm working on getting things back to normal,,, whatever that is (:
My name is Stephanie. I'm 17 but i'll be 18 next week (Hellz ya).
I'm Bipolar, clynically depressed, ADHD. I have anxiety and PTSD.
SO yes i"m a little messed up
I try to live a normal life. Life gets hard but I become strong. I've lost a lot in the past few years but now i'm working on getting things back to normal,,, whatever that is (:
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
Some things we don't talk about, we breathe them... Some things cannot be explained, but rather experienced. Some of the most healing moments arise when given the memory, acknowledging the love.One cannot go back in time; we move forward, and we carry the love we shared. No one but ourselves has the power to do so, or the permission to do so, but ourselves.So live life with your faith and...
-
I've been feeling like I don't matter my wife the other day instead of telling me she was having a pain day when I went to have sex with her she tell me afterwards that she having pain day due to her fribromyalgia and making feel like shit afterward saying she has a list of things from past 9 years of thing for me to do and is always adding more and more to this list and talk...

It's great to see you're moving in a good direction...x
HUGS
dee =o)
Nice to know you. I hope you find the board as helpful and comforting as I have.